website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I do that when I watch on TV, but the problem is it's not on TV and I have to watch on a stream, which is at least 30-40 seconds behind but probably even a minute.....meaning I'd see the lift result too early every time :d I do use it after snatch though

Good point. yes true. I usually have that problem when I watch basketball and since I also like to watch the stats at the same times. spoiler sometimes.

btw I'm watching this on an Iranian channel and when the Bulgarian came the commentator talked about the history of Bulgaria in weightlifting and how they had a champion Ivanov !! I'm a bit lazy to check but I somehow think the guy didn't really know what he is talking about, (as most Iranian commentators do) Ivanov is a common name in Bulgaria. there is a big chance we have a World Champion with this name Ivanov :d

Commentator talking about maybe the water being distilled :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minuut geleden, MHSN zei:

Good point. yes true. I usually have that problem when I watch basketball and since I also like to watch the stats at the same times. spoiler sometimes.

btw I'm watching this on an Iranian channel and when the Bulgarian came the commentator talked about the history of Bulgaria in weightlifting and how they had a champion Ivanov !! I'm a bit lazy to check but I somehow think the guy didn't really know what he is talking about, (as most Iranian commentators do) Ivanov is a common name in Bulgaria. there is a big chance we have a World Champion with this name Ivanov :d

"I know Iran once had a world champion, but forgot his name....I believe an 'Ali' once won a gold medal." :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow, Lai nearly got 116kg straight on the back of his neck..

Damn. that was very dangerous. he was lucky :( you have to learn how to escape it first when you are dropping the weight..

his 2nd attempt was dangerous too. someone has to stop this guy before the 3rd try.

Edited by MHSN

3 minuten geleden, MHSN zei:

Damn. that was very dangerous. he was lucky :( you have to learn how to escape it first when you are dropping the weight..

his 2nd attempt was dangerous too. someone has to stop this guy before the 3rd try.

Improvement in the 3rd attempt. Well, improvement as in he didn't nearly kill himself. You're right, a coach should have told him to just let this be..

1 minuut geleden, Griff88 zei:

Somewhat ironic the name Lai Gia Thanh (in Hokkian may mean: Come and get it) but unable to lift anything, plus almost killed himself

The bar definitely almost came and got it.

OM :bowdown: