website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

1 minuut geleden, bestmen zei:

Medal for italy in the same time one in Gymnastic

Let's keep it to weightlifting here though, I'm still planning on watching the gymnastics after this so a weightlifting thread should be safe :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Everyone messing around with those children weights of 140-142kg or something, while Om is still waiting with his 160 :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

feel sorry for the Bulgarian kid. he was sure about winning a CJ medal after his lift. too much celebration but it seems he is going home empty handed unless Om bombs out.

Thailand and Vietnam both bombed out in Snatch but won CJ medals

Edited by MHSN

Om lowered to 155, smart. Although I'd have gone for 150 for the first attempt since priority 1 should be the gold 

I really wonder how Om is going to put on some weight for 61kg...something like Scarantino is tall enough to do it I guess, but Om is as compact as can be

Om WR :woohoo: