website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Monzanator said:

The truth doesn't matter. Otherwise Carl Lewis would have been exposed as the biggest doping fraud in the history of athletics ;)

Sure, tell that to the clean athletes ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

To be fair there are also more than enough italian coaches/managers over in africa who are more than shady, but for some reason you never talk about them? :mumble:

tbh, the Italians involved with African runners are only managers, not coaches nor doctors...

however, I wrote about them when the discussion was about them...

don't worry, I'm not going to defend any East African runner (nor any Italian politician, manager, coach or athlete involved with them that threatens the name of Italy with their shady actions)...

actually, I feel weird that many people are asking for Kenia to be kicked out like Russia, when Ethiopia does exactly the same thing since they appeared on the world scene, but with better organization...

but these days Salazar and his pupils are the frontrunners in the news and on the track and deserve to be mentioned when they do something suspicious, to say the least...

p.s. Hassan is not suspicious...now she's in the class of the untrustables...

Just now, phelps said:

tbh, the Italians involved with African runners are only managers, not coaches nor doctors...

however, I wrote about them when the discussion was about them...

don't worry, I'm not going to defend any East African runner (nor any Italian politician, manager, coach or athlete involved with them that threatens the name of Italy with their shady actions)...

actually, I feel weird that many people are asking for Kenia to be kicked out like Russia, when Ethiopia does exactly the same thing since they appeared on the world scene, but with better organization...

but these days Salazar and his pupils are the frontrunners in the news and on the track and deserve to be mentioned when they do something suspicious, to say the least...

p.s. Hassan is not suspicious...now she's in the class of the untrustables...

What is the role of Renato Canova in your opinion?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

What is the role of Renato Canova in your opinion?

he's a manger and the mastermind of his own organization...

what this means, I don't know...maybe he's guilty of the worst crimes, maybe he's just a good manager...

I don't have any clue to say more than that...surely, I don't trust him when he says that his athletes are clean...

Men´s 4x100m:

1. UNITED STATES  :USA  37.10WL

Christian Coleman

Justin Gatlin

Michael Rodgers

Noah Lyles

2. GREAT BRITAIN  :GBR  37.36AR

Adam Gemili

Zharnel Hughes

Richard Kilty

Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake

3. JAPAN  :JPN  37.43AR