website statistics

Biathlon IBU Junior & Youth World Championships 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, RobtheAggie said:

Super excited for Beserga.  Slettlemark did not start.  Too bad, that was the last solid chance for Greenland to get a medal.  Her brother will start 1:42 back in the pursuit. It would take something really special for that to happen.  So my guess of Greenland will not happen.

Not surprising to see Greenland without a medal (so far), more surprised to see Sweden without a medal. I think Sweden, Belarus and Czech Republic are the most likely to join the medal table. The guy from New Zealand could do it as well, but he needs to have a decent shooting result.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

55 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I wonder how long will Baserga be kept away from the World Cup? Even Cadurisch made her debut at a younger age. For someone labelled as a big talent for years, Baserga is being held back a lot.

Switzerland has a pretty solid team, so it may not be easy to make the team. Goreeva on the other hand should definitely compete in the World Cup soon. I hope that Repinc will also soon join the Slovenian team.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, RobtheAggie said:

Super excited for Beserga.  Slettlemark did not start.  Too bad, that was the last solid chance for Greenland to get a medal.  Her brother will start 1:42 back in the pursuit. It would take something really special for that to happen.  So my guess of Greenland will not happen.

She sadly has a sore throat.