:GRE Greece 8
:ESP Spain 7
:NED Netherlands 6
:ISR Israel 5
:IRL Ireland 4
:HUN Hungary 3
:MDA Moldova 2
:CAN Canada 1

То су били српски гласови, пуно хвала и желимо свима пуно среће до краја дана!

Those were the Serbian votes, thank you very much and we wish everyone good luck for the rest of the day!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Same. Maybe some users thought it was Ireland?

Some of these songs in Top 10 were not even my top 20, but I'm not really surprised about that because what do I know. :p

Heck, I had a strong feeling about one song finishing with 0 points, and yet it has 10s of points now...

From what I remember, I was a bit defused by the accent, I like silkier male vocals, this one was more out there. And lastly, I think there was something with the mix. Since it was 13th and I mostly do the reverse order listenings it often got compared to your song that was hanging onto 12th and the contrast was "okay, I love the instrumentation, but it's a bit noisy to oh this is so sophisticated and calm" :d

Just now, hckosice said:

so what´s new ?

8d7b79660d0347c010f99348434205f3.gif

Nothing, just playing with this new toy I've got.

gif-flamethrower-3.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

By the way, has anyone understood the meaning of the Greek song?

Is it,

a) "I want you like last summer" - as in, "I want you like you were last summer."

b) "I want you, like, last summer" - as in, "I want you already!"

His english is worst than mine.

Team Members

R1

(1-7)

R2

(8-14)

R3

(15-21)

R4

(22-28)

R5

(29-35)

Staverden Ghosts :ISR:MDA:GBR:NED:FRA 57 94 94 32  
Ermelo Riders :DEN:CHN:TUN:SRB:CZE 72 76 94 18  
Harderwijk Dolphins :ITA:ROU:BUL:NZL:HUN 68 58 Did not advance
Elburg Botters :SLO:BRA:ARG:GER:KAZ 96 66 75 Did not advance
Veluwe Vipers :POL:LTU:CRO:EGY:GRE 35 Did not advance
Apeldoorn Gorillas :IND:IRL:POR:INA:MEX 105 78 95 6  
Nunspeet Wolves

:ESP:SVK:USA:CAN:MLT

113 89 87 11  

* last placed team at the conclusion of each round will be eliminated

#banbestmen

As many of you I didn't expect the :SRB entry to win (nothing is certain yet of course), I had it among my reserves and thought it was a quite good song. 

My parents adore Celtic and Irish-inspired music. Johnny Logan (his folk material) and Runrig in particular. Maybe due to my overexposure to this type of music, I didn't score it higher because my mind was tired of it. But then again, a lot of my favourite music comes from Ireland and Great Britain :d

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Same. Maybe some users thought it was Ireland?

Some of these songs in Top 10 were not even my top 20, but I'm not really surprised about that because what do I know. :p

Heck, I had a strong feeling about one song finishing with 0 points, and yet it has 10s of points now...

I have one song in the top 10 that didn't survive round 1, others made it in the top 20.

Although, I always see songs that I never think they could get a point, but everybody always gets points in the end :d