website statistics

AIN athletes qualification for Paris 2024 Olympic Games and reallocation of quotas [post#1 updated 29.06] Road to Paris 2024

4 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Which category?

W57kg - must go to :MGL or :UZB because :UKR has reallocation from another AIN at the European qulifier

But, as @Art Art shown -  :MGL or :UZB are tied. May be some news from the NOC - @mard0n ?

1 hour ago, avlar said:

W57kg - must go to :MGL or :UZB because :UKR has reallocation from another AIN at the European qulifier

But, as @Art Art shown -  :MGL or :UZB are tied. May be some news from the NOC - @mard0n ?

No news. But most likely UWW will wait for confirmation/refusal of all athletes before making a decision. At least confirmation of AIN athletes, if I’m not mistaken the deadline is June 20 for AIN athletes

So we have the first confirmed quota for Arnaut :ROU in wrestling - thaks to @IoNuTzZ

I am a little bit surprised by our national federation. Its representative stated that :UKR may get 3 quotas in wrestling via reallocation. Right now I see 2 quotas for us only.

And an important update forJudo. Table of possible reallocations was extened by @Illya

Sports Athlete(s) Alternate Discipline Possible Reallocation NOC Reasons to reallocate
Judo TASOEV Inal BASHAEV Tamerlan M100+ ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Pro-war activities in social networks
Judo KANIKOVSKIY Matvey ADAMIAN Arman M100 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo IGOLNIKOV Mikhail - or LORSANOV Mansur via CQ M90 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo ARBUZOV Timur - or KARAPETYAN David via CQ M81 ? ?  
Judo LAVRENTEV Danil MAKHMADBEKOV Makhmadbek M73 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo CHOPANOV Murad - or ABULADZE Yago via CQ M66 ? ?  
Judo ABDULAEV Ramazan BLIYEV Ayub M60 ? ?  
Judo STARTSEVA Elis - W78+ ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo TAIMAZOVA Madina - W70 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Photos with Z
Propaganda event involving children from the occupied territories of Ukraine
Judo LILUASHVILI Dali - or BADUROVA Kamila via CQ W63 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo KURBONMAMADOVA Daria - W57 ? ?  
Judo GILIAZOVA Sabina - or DUDINA Kristina via CQ W48 ? ?  

On 6/20/2024 at 3:20 PM, avlar said:

And Vlasov rejected road cycling quota

That's a shame.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's a shame.

He had no intention to partcipate because of the flat profile of the race - it gives him no chances

1 hour ago, avlar said:

So we have the first confirmed quota for Arnaut :ROU in wrestling - thaks to @IoNuTzZ

I am a little bit surprised by our national federation. Its representative stated that :UKR may get 3 quotas in wrestling via reallocation. Right now I see 2 quotas for us only.

And an important update forJudo. Table of possible reallocations was extened by @Illya

Sports Athlete(s) Alternate Discipline Possible Reallocation NOC Reasons to reallocate
Judo TASOEV Inal BASHAEV Tamerlan M100+ ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Pro-war activities in social networks
Judo KANIKOVSKIY Matvey ADAMIAN Arman M100 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo IGOLNIKOV Mikhail - or LORSANOV Mansur via CQ M90 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo ARBUZOV Timur - or KARAPETYAN David via CQ M81 ? ?  
Judo LAVRENTEV Danil MAKHMADBEKOV Makhmadbek M73 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo CHOPANOV Murad - or ABULADZE Yago via CQ M66 ? ?  
Judo ABDULAEV Ramazan BLIYEV Ayub M60 ? ?  
Judo STARTSEVA Elis - W78+ ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo TAIMAZOVA Madina - W70 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Photos with Z
Propaganda event involving children from the occupied territories of Ukraine
Judo LILUASHVILI Dali - or BADUROVA Kamila via CQ W63 ? ? Participation in pro-war event featuring Z-symbols and propaganda
Judo KURBONMAMADOVA Daria - W57 ? ?  
Judo GILIAZOVA Sabina - or DUDINA Kristina via CQ W48 ? ?  

When do you think the ioc will announce the judo , tennis, shooting, canoeing and modern pentathlon eligible athletes?

Edited by Surlympics

5 minutes ago, Surlympics said:

When do you think the ioc will announce the judo , tennis, shooting, canoeing and modern pentathlon?

I would say we can get announcements on tennis and possibly modern pentathlon next week. I suppose rowing will be there too.

Judo will have final rankings next week. but IJF needs some time for formalities. And the IOC will need time to check the entries - it will be a very big group of AINs. So they will need another week, I think.

World Aquatics will have final entries for swimiing next week too. There are not so many athletes to be checked. So they may be the same time as judo.

Shooting and Canoe are the very uncertain.

Shooting (normal) reallocation procedure is very complicated and long. I doubt if ISSF will send AIN entries to the IOC until all normal reallocations are done.

And Canoe is delayed by russians. ICF is waiting for them to reject C1 or C2 quota from the European qualifier. 

By the way, I am very surprised with the absence of the rowing in the first group of sports from the IOC. Qualification process inf rowing finished "centuries ago" and they have only 1 AIN boat to check. At the same time deadline for reallocation in Rowing is 23.06.24. So World Rowing may be waiting for this date to send entries to the IOC.

But on the other hand we stiil unaware of the fate of AIN pairs/doubles for Paris. And rowing is exactly the case, as well as tennis and canoe.