website statistics

Archery WAE European Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

I have question for archery qualification to Olympics. If team is qualified and there was qualified individual before. What will happen with this quota?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, stepansevs said:

I have question for archery qualification to Olympics. If team is qualified and there was qualified individual before. What will happen with this quota?

Re-allocation to final individual qualification tournament 

Edited by Prakash_k

5 hours ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Men's Individual Quarter Finals:

(1) :NED Steve Wijler v (25) :SUI Keziah Chabin

(5) :SLO Ziga Ravnikar v (13) :SLO Den Habjan Malavasic

(3) :ITA Mauro Nespoli v (6) :UKR Mykhailo Usach 

(7) :GBR Conor Hall v (2) :NED Senna Roos

Women's Individual Quarter Finals:

(1) :TUR Gokkir Elif Berra v (8) :SLO Gavic Ursa 

(5) :NED Gaby Schloesser v (4) :EST Parlat Reena

(3) :UKR Pavlova Anastasia v (27) :NED Quinty Roeffen

(26) :ISR Moshe Mikaella v (2) :AUT Elisabeth Straka

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Women's Individual Quarter Finals:

(1) :TUR Gokkir Elif Berra v (8) :SLO Gavic Ursa 

(5) :NED Gaby Schloesser v (4) :EST Parlat Reena

(3) :UKR Pavlova Anastasia v (27) :NED Quinty Roeffen

(26) :ISR Moshe Mikaella v (2) :AUT Elisabeth Straka

:UKR Pavlova missed quota twice at the European Games. I really want her to get the ticket tomorrow.

She is from Nova Kakhovka - the city at the occupied territories where russians breached dam on last year causing enormouse flooding.

That location is a well-known center of our archery, and since all those facilities were lost future of Ukrainian archery was seriousely damaged too. But I hope we will get some olympic tickets now. Our girls performed well enough to try to fight for  team quoat. But it will be very difficult.

Edited by avlar

Just now, avlar said:

:UKR Pavlova missed quota twice at the European Games. I really want her to get the ticket tomorrow.

She is from Nova Kakhovka - the city at the occupied territories where russians breached dam on last year causing enormouse flooding.

That location is a well-known center of our archery, and since all those facilities were lost future of Ukrainian archery was seriousely damaged too. But I hope we will get some olympic tickets now. Our girls performed well enough to try to fight for  team quoat. But it will be very difficult.

Kherson region was not famous for good kayaking school? For example: Inna Osypenko-Radomska comes from there.

4 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Kherson region was not famous for good kayaking school? For example: Inna Osypenko-Radomska comes from there.

Yes, Kherson and Mykolaiv regions (nearby) have a lot of water segments appropriate for kayaking. And Canoe slalom / rafting - at the North of Mykolaiv region.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, avlar said:

Yes, Kherson and Mykolaiv regions (nearby) have a lot of water segments appropriate for kayaking. And Canoe slalom / rafting - at the North of Mykolaiv region.

A remember that: an unbelievable finish. These were the beginnings of the crisis in our sport and miss of this gold was very hard for me. She later competed for the Azerbaijan national team.

Edited by copravolley

9 minutes ago, copravolley said:

A remember that: an unbelievable finish. These were the beginnings of the crisis in our sport and miss of this gold was very hard for me. She later competed for the Azerbaijan national team.

Oh, I remember us watching the finals at the office (me and two my friends were involved in some canoe/kayak activities but not at the top-level)! It was a point of some crisis for us too - we qualified only 2 persons for London 2012. But their medals helped to rise this sport again.
It is true, a lot of our cannoe/kayak athletes competed for Azerbaijan. Sometimes, it was about money, sometimes it was to hard to get the place in our national team at the Olympics.

5 minutes ago, avlar said:

Oh, I remember us watching the finals at the office (me and two my friends were involved in some canoe/kayak activities but not at the top-level)! It was a point of some crisis for us too - we qualified only 2 persons for London 2012. But their medals helped to rise this sport again.
It is true, a lot of our cannoe/kayak athletes competed for Azerbaijan. Sometimes, it was about money, sometimes it was to hard to get the place in our national team at the Olympics.

I remember Sydney 2000 best: it was my first Olympics as an informed spectator. Overall, in my opinion it was the best time for our sport: great football, the best football league in Europe and lots of medals at the summer and winter games. On the other hand, after losing the Euro 2000 final against France, I cried for several nights and couldn't sleep. Good thing it was summer then and there was no school :P

1 hour ago, copravolley said:

I remember Sydney 2000 best: it was my first Olympics as an informed spectator. Overall, in my opinion it was the best time for our sport: great football, the best football league in Europe and lots of medals at the summer and winter games. On the other hand, after losing the Euro 2000 final against France, I cried for several nights and couldn't sleep. Good thing it was summer then and there was no school :P

Euro 2000 qualification is one of the bigest dramas of our sport when we lost to Slovenia at the play-off. 

I miss that years of Serie A. Young Shevchenko, young Cassano and Totti, and a swan song from Bagio. Then a fairytale of Chievo...