website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Biles will beat Phelps soon ...distribution of medals is wrong/unfair in sport ....1 athletes collects 10 Gold in 1 event while in sports of teams 20 players collect 1 medal with more effort 👎

Happy to see Yulo win Olympic gold after all that happened last year. And the local press might also try to make a big deal out of the fact that bronze medal winner Jake Jarman’s mother is also from the Philippines. :d

Edited by PHI2019

Congratulations Carlos Yulo!!! :PHI
After a disappointing performance in the Tokyo Olympics, this year’s Olympics is a redemption for him. I have always thought that this kid would be an Olympic champion someday and that time can only tell.

This is his first medal of the Olympics, here’s hoping for another one in the Vault finals, I guess another gold is not too much to ask for :d just kidding! Any color of medal would do :thumbup:

I’m really proud of this kid! 

8 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! This is possibly my favourite gold medal in Olympic history!!!! So so happy!! Yesss Rhyssss!!!!! :IRL :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I came here to see this specific reaction and I am not disappointed! Congratulations! Amazing achievement!