website statistics

Football 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

51 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, they're not going to use more slaves to build new stadiums for every single one of these World Cups?

You definitely know, that is not the point. There are 100 other countries with build stadiums, that could host junior matches.

9 hours ago, Federer91 said:

You definitely know, that is not the point. There are 100 other countries with build stadiums, that could host junior matches.

Obviously, there's no way any one of those should be in Qatar at all, I assume we all agree on that. I meant I wouldn't even have been surprised if Qatar would build a new stadium for every single one of these events (they most likely won't, but...it is Qatar).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Stanislav Lobotka (Naples) became for the first time the :SVK player of the year. By quite a margin won yesterday the prestigious annual award at the Bratislava castle gala ahead of Dávid Hancko (Feyenoord) and Milan Škriniar (PSG)

19marec2024-futbalista-roka-19028597.jpg

Leo Sauer (Feyenoord) won the Peter Dubovský Prize (U21 Player of the Year) & Mária Mikolajová (FC St. Polten) the Female player of they Year

b4d8b136-e657-4a73-b879-753a2de8e7c1.jpg

b3bcbabe-8e22-41cf-836b-7bbdc41f9d89.jpg

11 hours ago, LDOG said:

And Austria scored a goal in 6 seconds earlier this day. Crazy.

That was something :lol:

Edited by hckošice