website statistics

Football 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

On 1/7/2024 at 2:32 PM, LDOG said:

Watch out, it's not just very questionable, it's very very :lol: now i'm convinced, heywoodu. 

In case it matters, I actually am aware of my tendency to overreact quite often in the moment and regret it a few days later :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

In case it matters, I actually am aware of my tendency to overreact quite often in the moment and regret it a few days later :p 

I think that's a common feeling in a good number of people. 

Sometimes I'm happy the old forum is gone because I'd cringe at anything I posted back then.

31 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I think that's a common feeling in a good number of people. 

Sometimes I'm happy the old forum is gone because I'd cringe at anything I posted back then.

Don't they say wisdom comes with age? At least the lack of it still makes me feel young for now I guess :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Former Dynamo Kiev player and Belarus NT coach :BLR Aleksandr Khatskevich became the coach of Polish second-tier Zagłębie Sosnowiec. It so happens they are dead last in the league, eight points off the safe zone ;)  Former BATE sporting director also became a sporting director there. Both are apparently anti-Lukashenka and fled the country some years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Classic old school FA Cup upset as non-League Maidstone United beat Ipswich Town, currently challenging for promotion to the Premier League, live on national television.  First non-League team to reach the Fifth Round since the legendary Blyth Spartans in 1978.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68110763

Edited by Grassmarket

• 2 weeks later...

The super exciting Nations League is back (insert sarcasm emoji). Today is the draw for the 2024-25 edition.

Slovakia, who completelly flopped in the previous edition is only in Pot 3 of League C :lol:

Remember :SVK is the lowest ranked country to qualify for the EURO and only which ever qualified from pot 5. So yeah you all fellas in League C ! You just been warned ! :p

image.png

Edited by hckošice

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

The super exciting Nations League is back (insert sarcasm emoji). Today is the draw for the 2024-25 edition.

Slovakia, who completelly flopped in the previous edition is only in Pot 3 of League C :lol:

Remember :SVK is the lowest ranked country to qualify for the EURO and only which ever qualified from pot 5. So yeah you all fellas in League C ! You just been warned ! :p

image.png

and it´s :SWE :AZE :SVK :EST