website statistics

Football 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

FB_IMG_1704291510473.jpg

Mohamed Salah Liverpool fans want to send to Afcon :d 

this Nunez is really strange,  he can do all football skills except scoring , I've never seen a striker in a very big team like liverpool misses all this amount of big chances like he does 

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

:SVK Henrich Ravas has officially moved from Widzew Łódź to New England Revolution on a three-year deal @hckošice

Interesting choice, I guess this may help him to move to the 3rd GK spot for the EURO roster.

In much much much much worse news Milan Škriniar will have to undergo a surgery next week and his return to the pitch may be questionable this season. I do not need to say you how extremely terrible news it is for Slovakia. Missing Our captain and basically most important player on the field and in the restroom will be tragic for us at the EURO. Hopefully the doctors preliminary estimates will be wrong and he will return earlier and at time to be somewhat ready for the Euro.

Fraud investigation going on around (among other things) the very, very questionable 2021 Ballon d'Or for Messi.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/soccer-football-news-psg-reportedly-lobbied-for-lionel-messi-ballon-dor-win-amid-ongoing-legal-investigation/

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

There is no fraud people love Messi whether Footballers or journalists and thus he always wins , in 2021 it was his 1st major trophy with Argentina and thus people chose him over goalscoring machine this season Lewa , people want him to be the winner,  like 2023 if it wasn't Messi in Argentinian team , Haaland would have won it , but because it's Messi he became the winner

Edited by thepharoah

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

There is no fraud people love Messi whether Footballers or journalists and thus he always wins , in 2021 it was his 1st major trophy with Argentina and thus people chose him over goalscoring machine this season Lewa , people want him to be the winner,  like 2023 if it wasn't Messi in Argentinian team , Haaland would have won it , but because it's Messi he became the winner

There is an investigation going on though, and when there are clear signs that one of the head honchos of PSG is basically bribing the people who decide the Ballon d'Or winner, that is definitely worth an investigation, whether or not the global public wanted Messi to win.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Messi dont need anyone to bribe for him , i don't buy this tbh and in 2023 they changed the period in voting process and added days before the end of the year so that people can vote for Messi , did Beckham bribed them this time also , I don't think so 

10 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Messi dont need anyone to bribe for him , i don't buy this tbh and in 2023 they changed the period in voting process and added days before the end of the year so that people can vote for Messi , did Beckham bribed them this time also , I don't think so 

Well, someone can buy it or not, isn't it at least simply logical to investigate things, when there are signs of bribes? The fact that there's an investigation doesn't mean anyone says it's proven, that's exactly why it's investigated.

If there's signs of foul play, small or big, anywhere in life...an investigation is only logical to find out what happened :p