website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

8 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

Oh my god,two Lithuanian women in the pursuit :clap:,hasn't happened since the  2014/2015 season,Judita stunned me today,i thought she was supposed to be feeling illness effects so i didn't think she would be able to do much instead she has the speed and ends up in 49,it's been four seasons before a better position was taken by a Lithuanian woman in the sprint.Career record from 88 to 49:thumbup:,amazing.Lidija deserves congrats as well,it seems that she may have started to fast and that's something to learn from in the future.But she missed one shot less than last time and makes it in the top 60 as well:d.Also a career record in the main world cup of course.Excited for the pursuit. 

Lidija is really much like Karol. Give a good first lap and then survival mode.

Judita on the other hand, shocked me with her improvement. I really couldn't imagine seeing her anywhere close to top 60 this season, since it's her first WC year.

Although I have a feeling this is probably going to be the best that we see from her this season, it gives me hope that next year both Lidija and Judita could fight for WC points. 

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

Lidija is really much like Karol. Give a good first lap and then survival mode.

Judita on the other hand, shocked me with her improvement. I really couldn't imagine seeing her anywhere close to top 60 this season, since it's her first WC year.

Although I have a feeling this is probably going to be the best that we see from her this season, it gives me hope that next year both Lidija and Judita could fight for WC points. 

She seemed to have done better with speed calculation In Austria,it could of been her just not taking the course too seriously,She is new to racing on snow as a whole and is young,it's not impossible.I have High hopes for her.

As for Judita,well,if she shoots near perfection and manages this level of speed inthe pursuit,it's not impossible for her to get world cup points this year. 

5 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

She seemed to have done better with speed calculation In Austria,it could of been her just not taking the course too seriously,She is new to racing on snow as a whole and is young,it's not impossible.I have High hopes for her.

As for Judita,well,if she shoots near perfection and manages this level of speed inthe pursuit,it's not impossible for her to get world cup points this year. 

No chance for her in a pursuit, with the time that she's shooting in right now.

She could go 0+0+0+0 and wouldn't move up probably.