website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

27 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Is it Atos or Bornan?

Edit 1: Actually, they did okay on the Invictus Games, so I’ll approach this tabula rasa.

Edit 2: This looks like the same model they used for Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022. It might be alright.

Edit 3: Oh! PDF’s say it’s Bornan. How very strange.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

F6W3NEXbAAAmIVQ?format=jpg&name=small

Glad my USD 1.5 investment is working well

So far only CCTV is broadcasting something

MeWatch and Bein had streams for cricket and beach volleyball. I just didn’t have vpns that worked on those.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 minutes ago, dullard said:

Can also view the entries there but they're unfortunately not sorted by entry time.

I saw SBS will be showing some events. Is that the first time they will do so?

48 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I saw SBS will be showing some events. Is that the first time they will do so?

I'm not sure if they did in the past but I'm glad they're at least covering all the swimming finals this year. It looks like for most other sports a VPN will be needed. 

4 minutes ago, dullard said:

I'm not sure if they did in the past but I'm glad they're at least covering all the swimming finals this year. It looks like for most other sports a VPN will be needed. 

I have a couple different ones, and I’m still striking out everywhere. A lot of the broadcasts are behind paywalls too, so at that point you’re paying for one or more VPNs and a streaming service. I’m not sure the Asian Games are worth that for me.

Hopefully an international broadcaster is appointed at some point.

Edited by Olympian1010

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I have a couple different ones, and I’m still striking out everywhere. A lot of the broadcasts are behind paywalls too, so at that point you’re paying for one or more VPNs and a streaming service. I’m not sure the Asian Games are worth that for me.

Hopefully an international broadcaster is appointed at some point.

Malus VPN + watching at Miguvideo is what I am using (they're having a promotion of Standard VIP for USD 1.36/30 days), maybe the downside is that you need to know some Chinese and bear the 60s unskippable ad

https://www.miguvideo.com/p/home/16ed73096e0244d1ba1034d973a020fe