website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, LDOG said:

About Chile: I also think they have good chances in Golf.

I was thinking the same. I don’t what to expect when it comes to the standard of players though.

They could always spring a surprise in something like the road race too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Jose Rodriguez won his Welterweight Semifinal bout and progresses to the Gold Medal bout, by this he not only assured at worst another Silver medal for :ECU but also secured a quota for himself at the Paris 2024 Olympics. Day 6 of the Games brought also another 3 bronze medals for team Ecuador to the medal tally, 2 of them will be awarded officially today in Boxing and Diana Durango became the second multi-medalist of Team Ecuador in Santiago 2023 after adding a second medal to her silver she won in 25m Pistol earlier, this time it is a bronze in Air Pistol.

2 - 4 - 9

Medals of the Day

Diana Durango

Shooting W 10m Air Pistol Bronze

*Bronze Medals also assured for Boxers Julio Castillo in M Heavyweight and Maria Palacios in W Lighweight and will be awarded after the Gold Medal bouts in their respective classes.

F9Y_r1xX0AA-U83?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F9YZ-WsWMAAZ29_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Quintero :COL allowed to wear a white jersey with rainbow stripes for the keirin. Don’t know if I’ve seen that at a multi-sports games before. :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela