website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Official Countdown Thread Road to Paris 2024

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

L'Equipe today. Olympic Games X Astérix. I love it:wub:

Screenshot_7.jpg

If they won't get some kind of appearance/mention during the OC, I will be kinda disappointed. I think Japan didn't feature at all their biggest contributions to the wider modern popculture (anime, Nintendo, Godzilla, etc.)

Just now, Vektor said:

If they won't get some kind of appearance/mention during the OC, I will be kinda disappointed. I think Japan didn't feature at all their biggest contributions to the wider modern popculture (anime, Nintendo, Godzilla, etc.)

Abe as Mario during the Rio ceremony was freaking cool though.

But, I don't see Asterix will feature, it just l'Equipe doing its thing like they did for the :FRA - :BEL match in 2018

Spoiler

L'ÉQUIPE on Twitter: ""OBJECTIF LUNE" en Une de L'Équipe ce dimanche 08  juillet. Téléchargez le journal ▶️ https://t.co/B23reSSlQV  https://t.co/JDUN1fwJDp" / Twitter

44 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

L'Equipe today. Olympic Games X Astérix. I love it:wub:

Screenshot_7.jpg

but the "potion magique" will be "interdite" I hope ! otherwise nobody else will stand a chance here :d

Edited by hckošice

39 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I think Japan didn't feature at all their biggest contributions to the wider modern popculture (anime, Nintendo, Godzilla, etc.)

If only the old ass bureaucrats in the LOC did not interfere so much by scraping the original plans with Japanese TV stars and Nintendo characters... I'm still bitter with them to this day.

• 4 weeks later...