website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's like Serbia in water polo, if I'm not mistaken :p

Winning at home, nothing away from home (maybe I'm confusing Serbia with another nation and even another sport though :d )

wow, what a huge mistake :d 

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

wow, what a huge mistake :d 

Mistakes are meant to be made aren't they? Oops :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

In Italy we haven't any after a goal :lol: I think that it's your national TV :p 

No, they play it in the stadium before every match and even during the opening ceremony. Especially the girls voice is extremely annoying. WE UNDERSTOOD IT, DAVID GUETTA IS FRENCH! This has been a horrible competition for many reasons (hooligans, too many teams, wrong teams in the final, not enough goals ...), but the worst thing about this tournament has been this stupid song. If i would have a time machine to travel back in time, then i would either kill David Guetta's mom before she got pregnant with him or i would find a way to "unqualify" Germany, so that i dont have to watch any match and therefore dont have to hear this shit song.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hora atrás, OlympicsFan disse:

I think this is the more interesting final. We always destroy Portugal and it wouldnt have been any different this time. Portugal has a realistic chance to beat France and i hope that Ronaldo finally wins something with his national team.

Well, thanks! But honestly I don't think you (or I) will have that much luck.

To me both France and Germany would be equally difficult: Germany as you say always wins to Portugal (we say here "Futebol é 11 contra 11 e no final ganha a Alemanha"/"Football is 11 against 11 and at the end the winner is Germany"); and France has the home advantage + Platini advantage (and is always the team that crush our dreams).

But I would have preferred Germany, because if we loose, I would preferred to loose to Germany (I'm a big fan of the German football), and because I hate France :p