website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

15 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

-schedule-

Qiang Sun against Corey Cadby :(

Cadby is going to destroy him, which is such a shame because I despise Cadby and I adore Sun :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

28 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Damn, two huge characters :(

The Viking is a huge character indeed :evil:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Live stream for the Winmau World Masters round of 32, for those who haven't yet tortured themselves today.

Aileen de Graaf and Trina Gulliver "battling" it out in a game of "darts" at the Winmau World Masters...with a 3-dart average of less than 65 :roflmao:

2a933d501b.png

Seriously, I get why the PDC isn't interested in women's darts...this level is just horrific. It's not worth watching leg after leg after leg being finished in 20-24 or even more darts. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

I'm back in the mood for darts. Bring on the Worlds! :cool:

:woohoo:

Sadly our Co Stompé will only be analyzing on TV again instead of playing (he spends most of his time in obscure BDO low level tournaments if I'm not mistaken nowadays :p ), but at least we have GIF's to remember him :p 

Spoiler

583f1be04d1f4-stompe7.gif

549f24eebf5c0-stompe9.gif

Edited by heywoodu

Less than 2 hours to go, who are your picks for tonight? :p

Jamie Caven (29) v Kevin Painter
Jamie Lewis (30) v Mick McGowan
Gary Anderson (2) v Mark Frost
Michael Smith (11) v Ricky Evans

I'm going for Caven, McGowan, Anderson and Evans. Rumour has it Evans is throwing even faster...that must be interesting since he already threw faster than a human can see :d 

Edited by heywoodu