website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Two times 17 on the board, come on :facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fastest 180 ever :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

That was the match of the night without question. Evans throws ridiculously fast, like at one time i think i blinked once and he was thrown all 3 darts. :lol: I don't know in the big picture if that helps him or not, but it was very interesting to watch. 

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Yeah, i got fed up with it by the end, but realistically the guy knew there was no way he'd win, so why not do some shennanigans. :d

Van Barneveld's biggest problem was with the beginning. "Every player who qualified could suddenly surprise and win the first set and trust me, if you do that, Anderson is gonna get nervous, but Frost didn't even seem to be fighting in the beginning." 

Don't forget he actually qualified on merit, he's a good player. Van Barneveld said he was shocked to see him like this today, because normally he's apparently a much more serious player with a good level :p 

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

That was the match of the night without question. Evans throws ridiculously fast, like at one time i think i blinked once and he was thrown all 3 darts. :lol: I don't know in the big picture if that helps him or not, but it was very interesting to watch. 

Besides Van Barneveld, the other analist happened to be Vincent van der Voort (you know, Fast Vinnie). He said some interesting stuff about players like himself who throw fast: "If it's not going well, you have a problem, because it's even harder to take a breath and calm down for a minute. But when things are going well, you feel like you're unstoppable." Evans showed that last year, when it wasn't working at all against Whitlock, but suddenly...damn, everything that Evans tried worked and he destroyed Whitlock :d 

Time for day 2 in 25 minutes :cheer:

Jerry Hendriks v Warren Parry (P)
Gerwyn Price (19) v Jonny Clayton
Steve Beaton (27) v Devon Petersen
Peter Wright (3) v Hendriks/Parry

I'm going with Hendriks winning the preliminary, Price beating Clayton, the Bronzed Adonis beating our South African dancing friend and Snakebite beating the qualifier. 

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Time for day 2 in 25 minutes :cheer:

Jerry Hendriks v Warren Parry (P)
Gerwyn Price (19) v Jonny Clayton
Steve Beaton (27) v Devon Petersen
Peter Wright (3) v Hendriks/Parry

I'm going with Hendriks winning the preliminary, Price beating Clayton, the Bronzed Adonis beating our South African dancing friend and Snakebite beating the qualifier. 

Agree with those picks too. Hopefully they have a TV screen with Sly sports in the hospital ward where I am visiting but I somehow doubt that :d

Only option is to record it and catch up.

Here it's Friday evening meaning the stupid football talk show goes first and Dutch TV only starts in 2 hours...maybe with the last few sets live..

Anyway, Sky stream :p

Bad news though, Warren Parry is going to play with his glasses on...

m-31gCmOTqbc97aYmGayPXA.jpg