website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

What was he looking back at that time? :d

I'm not sure, but everything annoys him it seems. :d With his expressions i always think of him, like that one guy in a bar, that is one beer away from throwing a bar fight on tables. 

34 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes I know Scholten, very fine player in his day :yes.

I hadn't heard of Nieuwlaat though. Well that must have been a fun journey home with the driver outshining Scholten :d

I never really saw Scholten play in his best days, because he was mostly falling down the rankings by the time PDC became popular on Dutch TV :p 

Nice guy though, like Van der Voort as well. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"History making, record breaking....sixteen times....the champion, of the woooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld, it's PHIL! The Pooooooooweeeeeer....Taaaaylooooor!"

I just love the intro, time and time again :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nice little stat: the number of world titles won by Taylor is higher than the number of world championships matches he has lost :p (16-11)

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nice little stat: the number of world titles won by Taylor is higher than the number of world championships matches he has lost :p (16-11)

And it will stay that way since he is going to retire shortly, allegedly. :p

Just now, Federer91 said:

And it will stay that way since he is going to retire shortly, allegedly. :p

Not from world championships yet... :p 

If I understood correctly, he'll stop playing the small tournaments after next year and only play the biggest tournaments. 

Co Stompé has said he wants a tournament with the top-16 of the world....without alcohol :p 

"Let's see what they can do then..."

It's fairly known that Justin Pipe doesn't drink alcohol, Jelle Klaasen barely ever drinks it, but basically all others consume a fair bit of alcohol before a match.