website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

How is that even possible since the BMX FS qualifiers are scheduled day 0 Wednesday 21st

It shows up on mine as that, and has the finals on the following 2 days. However it only has the BMX showing, maybe they're only showing sports that correspond to each countries successes and interests.  

BBC's 1,2 and 3 aren't showing anything from the games for the first 2 days, with BBC 2 opting to show Queen's instead. However, BBC 4's schedule is unknown for the 22nd, so there's a chance it could be shown on there as well as the website.  

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

It shows up on mine as that, and has the finals on the following 2 days. However it only has the BMX showing, maybe they're only showing sports that correspond to each countries successes and interests.  

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Sorry, mistook the date.

No, I don´t think so. It looks to be global, I have the BMX FS qualifiers as well, but, Nothing else sadly

image.png

As I said, our TV (RTVS) have for the first week on its schedule only Athletics (Day -1, 0 & 1) the 2nd Division (which we compete in) and days (2, 3 & 4) the Top Division (So in total 6 Live broadcasts) nothing else, surprisingly not even the Canoe Sprint :dunno:

I guess there will be Canoe Slalom on the last days (at least I hope so) but their schedule for the 2nd week is still not released

Well, i really hope this thing will work and be available everywhere, otherwise Europeans will not watch anything from the European Games :p

but I am afraid, they will find a way to geoblock it...or provide only Live coverages (not available to be rewatched later...), + I hate the fact there only one stream from sports like Table Tennis or Badminton (so only the central court/table will be pobably streamed)

image.png

14 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

BBC's 1,2 and 3 aren't showing anything from the games for the first 2 days, with BBC 2 opting to show Queen's instead. However, BBC 4's schedule is unknown for the 22nd, so there's a chance it could be shown on there as well as the website.  

BBC have a lot of wiggle room with iPlayer and the BBC sports website. Might be worth asking them directly what the story is...

17 hours ago, hckošice said:

As I said, our TV (RTVS) have for the first week on its schedule only Athletics (Day -1, 0 & 1) the 2nd Division (which we compete in) and days (2, 3 & 4) the Top Division (So in total 6 Live broadcasts) nothing else, surprisingly not even the Canoe Sprint :dunno:

I guess there will be Canoe Slalom on the last days (at least I hope so) but their schedule for the 2nd week is still not released

At least in ČT canoeying slalom will be bro :-D