website statistics

Women's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Nothing particular, whatever is interesting to you. By the way, are you there as a spectator, or as an official in the match? Because it seems like you are on the field? :p 

It would be fun, if you can share some side observations you have after the match. Like interesting stuff about the teams, that doesn't make it to TV.

Yeah, I am working on the TV graphics so I am very close to the court. I will be in Bologna tomorrow and then Ancona and Bari, but they will all be men's tournament.

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

Yeah, I am working on the TV graphics so I am very close to the court. I will be in Bologna tomorrow and then Ancona and Bari, but they will all be men's tournament.

So, do we finally know who to blame?:p

2 hours ago, Sindo said:

Can you write a "Hi everybody" on the screen. just for us ? :p

We did not deserve to win this match, pity for :SVK ..

This must be one of the most bizarre tournament performances of a team, that i have followed. In every match we are playing sets, not points, whole sets with awful, awful performance, on a school level of awful, yet somehow, someway, we managed to get 5 wins. We beat all teams, that we should have beaten, which never happens. 

At the previous Euro we also got 4 wins in the group, before that debacle against :SWE in the 1/8, with :NED waiting in the 1/4. And everything was lining up perfectly for a laughing repeat, but surprisingly not. :NED is going to make a swift 3:0 and we can concentrate on the men's Euro.