website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

Just now, MHSN said:

They should really ban India from Shooting World Cups. :thumbdown: they are stealing all the medals. that's not fair :d

really unusual position to be in for India I must say ........Rifle / Pistol is the first sports since hockey in the 60s that we are dominating and thats just 2019 .....so enjoying every minute of it :bowdown::bowdown:........................................ reminds me of how IRA must feel during the wrestling world cups ( GRECO / FREESTYLE MEN ) :d

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Just now, MHSN said:

They should really ban India from Shooting World Cups. :thumbdown: they are stealing all the medals. that's not fair :d

Then they should do the same to China in Table Tennis and Fiji in Rugby Sevens. Just kidding BTW

Hope we win another quota in Men's 10m Air Rifle so we can field two teams in Mixed Team

Just now, nitinsanker said:

really unusual position to be in for India I must say ........Rifle / Pistol is the first sports since hockey in the 60s that we are dominating and thats just 2019 .....so enjoying every minute of it :bowdown::bowdown:........................................ reminds me of how IRA must feel during the wrestling world cups ( GRECO / FREESTYLE MEN ) 

well the thing is Rifle/Pistol shooting is supposed to be unpredictable ! we saw dominant countries in other sports, seeing one country dominating this much is impressive, (only China could do that before) and with different shooters, it's not like having just couple of great shooters. it seems everybody in the Indian team is capable of reaching the final. :bowdown: and it seems the future will be even better.

lol we had never been this dominant in wrestling, in Asia ? yes, but in the world stage we were always behind Russia / Soviet Union. and our current team is behind everybody :d

and both Indian Pairs in Mixed Pistol seem to be sure to  qualify  into the quarters .......

with India winning Gold in both Mens and womens 10M pistol and a bronze in mens 10M pistol and tje fourth shooter Manu bhaker would have been 2nd in the qualification ( she shot in the MQS ) 

so both teams should  do well 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi