website statistics

Welcome to Team India!

Sindo

Hi @Fly_like_a_don@Prashanth, @Prakash, @nitinsanker, @Roamingrover86, @Dolby, @Shravan Kumar, @Sanjib with Team India's next big sporting event being the Asian Games starting on 23 Sep and all the squads have been announced, shall we start a discussion forum for Asian Games with news, predictions, results and opinions

49 minutes ago, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

Hi @Fly_like_a_don@Prashanth, @Prakash, @nitinsanker, @Roamingrover86, @Dolby, @Shravan Kumar, @Sanjib with Team India's next big sporting event being the Asian Games starting on 23 Sep and all the squads have been announced, shall we start a discussion forum for Asian Games with news, predictions, results and opinions

Yes I Think It would be ideal time to start.

Hello guys! I agree a new thread should be created. Please note anyone is allowed to create new threads, not only the owner of the club. So feel free to create new threads anytime you think there will be interest in that thread. Hopefully in the next months we can bring more :IND back on the forum!

• 1 month later...

Excellent Asian Games for us . 

Anyways , there is a song contest being organised by @Olympian1010 .

Each country is invited to present their choice of song ( must originate from that country) & then all the songs which are submitted are rated by users to choose a winner. 

I thought :IND should have representation & we could choose one song to submit for selection . 

I have a song in my mind, if anyone of you have any suggestions or songs which you would like to propose then please do. 
If we have multiple suggestions , then we can go for a final voting to select our entry for the contest. 
The deadline to enter has been extended till this weekend. So , it would be great if we could decide on an entry by tomorrow. 

Thanks Guys😊

9 hours ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Excellent Asian Games for us . 

Anyways , there is a song contest being organised by @Olympian1010 .

Each country is invited to present their choice of song ( must originate from that country) & then all the songs which are submitted are rated by users to choose a winner. 

I thought :IND should have representation & we could choose one song to submit for selection . 

I have a song in my mind, if anyone of you have any suggestions or songs which you would like to propose then please do. 
If we have multiple suggestions , then we can go for a final voting to select our entry for the contest. 
The deadline to enter has been extended till this weekend. So , it would be great if we could decide on an entry by tomorrow. 

Thanks Guys😊

please discus with @Fly_like_a_don our contest man. 

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...