19:30  :AUT Austria  OT3 - 2  France :FRA

Provisional Standing After Day 4:

1.  :NOR 7

------------

2. :FRA 7

3. :AUT 6

4. :SVK 3

------------

5. :NED 1*    (Played All matches)  Relegated to Women´s Division I Group B 2023

Saturday April 30th, 2022 -

Round-Robin Last Day Schedule (GMT +2)

16:00  :AUT Austria vs Slovakia :SVK

19:30  :FRA France vs Norway :NOR

*Norway, France and Austria still in the play for Gold and promotion to the next year Women´s Top Division. The Netherlands already assured of relegation. Slovakia can still earn Bronze but only if they win against Austria in Regulation Time.

1) NOR will win the Tournament and Promotion to the Women´s Top Division if they defeat France in Regulation Time. A Overtime/Penalty Shoot-Out Win will be enough if Austria does not beat Slovakia in Regulation Time.

2) FRA will win the Tournament and Promotion to the Women´s Top Division if they defeat Norway in Regulation Time. A Overtime/Penalty Shoot-Out Win will be enough if Austria does not beat Slovakia in Regulation Time.

3) AUT will win the Tournament and Promotion to the Women´s Top Division if they defeat Slovakia  in Regulation Time and the Match France - Norway will not end in Regulation Time.

Final Standing:

Rank Nation Points
1 :FRA France 10
2 :NOR Norway 7
3 :SVK Slovakia 6
4 :AUT Austria 6
5 :NED Netherlands 1

The following Nation have qualified for the Women's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2023

• FRA.gif France

The following Nations have qualified for the Women's Ice Hockey IIHF Division I Group A World Championship 2023

• NOR.gif Norway
  • SVK.gif Slovakia
  • AUT.gif Austria

The following Nation has been relegated to the Women's Ice Hockey IIHF Division I Group B World Championship 2023

• NED.gif Netherlands