website statistics

Women's Handball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

I'm not the most knowledgeable about handball, but I feel like we can be pretty pleased about this draw for :NED!

And everyone can be pleased :FRA:NOR ended up in different groups.

1 hour ago, Jinzha said:

I'm not the most knowledgeable about handball, but I feel like we can be pretty pleased about this draw for :NED!

And everyone can be pleased :FRA:NOR ended up in different groups.

Well, my prediction is :HUN and :NED will fight for the very important second place in the group after France. That normally means a clash with a Scandinavian country in the quarterfinals (most likely :SWE or :DEN ). In that perspective this isn't the best draw for us. But otherwise: there are no weak opponents in the quarters of an Olympic Games.

Group A seems a bit stronger with the three Scandinavian powerhouses. Don't know what to say about :GER . They played a very good OQT, but we destroyed them at the last Worlds. There's a good chance for them to reach the quarterfinals ( :KOR and :SLO are weaker). 

I really looking forward to the handball tournament in Paris/Lille. Only 100 days wait ...

1 minute ago, canadafan2024 said:

Any word as to when the match schedule will be released?

Not yet. And I didn't hear anything about when the schedule will be released! But normally the IHF is fast with it.

1 hour ago, CCB said:

Not yet. And I didn't hear anything about when the schedule will be released! But normally the IHF is fast with it.

I believe it took them about a month in both 2021 and 2016 :p