website statistics

Women's Handball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

Spain could be out, if Croatia qualifies to 1/4 finals and Montenegro does not finish 9th here. 

then European spots would go to MNE and SLO. Spain would be out. 

But :MNE has to lost by 20 points to not me 9th

I dont see that happening

1 hour ago, Trebron92 said:

If Romania wins tomorrow by 4 goals against Poland they can still qualify for olympic qualification tournament if i am not wrong because Brasil finished on 3rd place in their group.

Romania needs a much bigger win (>20 goals) to reach the OQT. Only 1 third place team that's not Brazil will go to the OQT. The goal differential of Hungary and Montenegro are quite high while Croatia would have more points and thus will finish ahead of Romania no matter the goal difference.

15 minutes ago, rybak said:

By how many points we need beat Romania to be in OQT?

Edit. Nevermind, we are out.

Technically by 40+ goals

9 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Romania needs a much bigger win (>20 goals) to reach the OQT. Only 1 third place team that's not Brazil will go to the OQT. The goal differential of Hungary and Montenegro are quite high while Croatia would have more points and thus will finish ahead of Romania no matter the goal difference.

Technically by 40+ goals

Romania still has a small chance. 
if MNE draws or wins against Sweden, and Croatia -Hungary draw then Romania needs +10 against Poland to be 10th behind BRA and in front of CRO and SLO.