website statistics
Przed chwilą, Sindo napisał:

No, not yet. I think the website is pretty mobile-friendly right now, users are using it with their phones/tables with no problems reported.

It's hard to find the golden mean for mobile browsing without having to create an application. If the forum is responsive then there should be no problems, but browsers also do their job.

Przed chwilą, Sindo napisał:

There were a couple of downs in the last couple of days though. But we were not having downs since July, and there were no downs at all in August and September which were 2 very busy months on the forum :p

I have time to get to the site because it loads a long time. But after refreshing the browser the problem disappears. This is not a golden mean, but how it works does not change the course of action.

Totallympics Announcements Thread
Posted
Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

No, I like to think of him as sitting in a bathtub full of money like Salim in Slumdog Millionaire

I would not sit in a bathtub full of money either, because misfortune will happen and some banknotes will flow into the sewage system :lol:.

Totallympics Introduction Thread
Posted

You got to add a first name when talking about him. We’re thinking of two different Trumps I think :p

I mean the current world champion - Judd Trump. He is not interested in politics. I know the basic things and that's enough for me.

Posted
56 minut temu, Federer91 napisał:

As a matter of fact, those two are my favourite players in those sports. ;) Too bad both are past their prime and frustrate me with stupid loses.

In turn, I do not have my favorite snooker player and dart player and if I had to choose one, Trump (from my backyard Antoni Kowalski - fresh world champion up to 15 years old) and van Gerwen (Krzysztof Ratajski from Poland) are the closest to me.

Posted

Yes, Fistball, Roller Sports, Finswimming, Flying Disc, Bandy, and Ice Climbing. I’m going post my results books on a different thread after the 2019 ANOC World Beach Games so that people can have access to them. Hopefully you find something new for yourself in there.

I'm waiting impatiently. I follow snooker, darts, frisbee, kortball, lacrose, squash. And those sports that are to appear on TV, mainly in Eurosport.

Posted

Yeah I found the results this weekend and I was pumped :cool:. I’m creating a database of results for multi-sports games. @MHSN does similar activities too I believe.

My tasks are less ambitious, because today I am downloading myself for the upcoming games. And who knows what will shoot my mind before the struggles in Paris. And besides the little-known games, do you also follow niche sports? @Olympian1010 @MHSN Because I do.

Posted
12 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

You haven’t lived until you try to find the Games of the Small States of Europe results from years ago :p. I was just surprised to find complete results for the 2017 and 2013 Jeux De La Francophonie.

If I get it in my free time. I can promise you help finding Jeux De La Francophonie. Only remind regularly. Because despite good memory, I often forget about it :d. But I must admit that I honestly thought that I was a "fucker" about niche sports and events, but finally someone found myself on a similar level as me. :d

Posted

I keep complete results books for all multi-sports games since 2013, if you ever need anything let me :yes. I’d also recommend using the Olympic Library if you haven’t.

For now, I try to be up to date, but it is a difficult task myself ;). Today, for example, I fight the results of the first rounds in the badminton Korea Open and I have to write down the results of the ladies during the European beach volleyball championships :d.

Posted
4 minuty temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

How did you find the forum @TomJa? Also, belated welcome from the forum’s traditional greeter.

I create my own Olympic sports results database and when I was looking for results from something, I found this forum. For sure you are very helpful to me in the calendar of individual disciplines, because what I had from the paper version in the newspaper is not always true. I read you for a few days and finally created an account.