website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Meanwhile in Dublin, police has found a taxi filled with 6 kilograms of TNT. Slight surprise: suspects are apparently linked to IRA.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Obviously families that are losing their loved ones day after day should accept those politically correct statements that they arent alone, that its nobodys fault and that those funerals are just inevitable. I feel sorry for all those poor people that will lose their lives because they are at the wrong place on the wrong time, just because their heads of governments cant figure that 2+2 is 4.

RIP to all those innocent souls

Edited by ChandlerMne

Well, as I posted earlier, for me 2.1 billion people for action of ISIS which has 9 thousand members is senseless. So what, next thing we are going to blame Christians from Armenia, Poland, Italy or Romania for actions of NLFT in India or LRA in Uganda? Because that is exactly the same reasoning - ISIS kills in the name of allah, the NLFT/LRA murders people in  terror attacks in the name of "Kingdom of Jesus Christ", and overall they are very similar to ISIS - the only different thing they are christians. Lets not also forget planned parenthood bombings in the USA, Dylan Roof, Anders Breivik, Alexandre Bissonette... So should we ban all Christians from entering India or Africa because a small percentage of them claim their own religion is hateful? Should we ban all Atheists from taking public offices because of Stalin, Red Khmers or North Korea?

How are Muslims from Bosnia or Indonesia responsible for the actions ofa single person from Iraq or Afghanistan? How am I as a Pole responsible for actions of "christians in India"?

To me blaming all Muslims for terrorism is like blaming all Germans for WW2. Except of course, ISIS' power is not supported by any organization.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk