Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Henry_Leon

Men's Basketball European EuroLeague 2016 - 2017

crovitlaci    38
36 minutes ago, dareza said:

again :facepalm: I really can't believe. I know that this is just started, but still. :(

What do you think about new Euroleague format? For me, it's just not interesting as it used to be, at least till now. They're obviously trying to copy NBA, but NBA has much bigger quality of play, hence it's more interesting to watch these ''pre-playoff'' games.

dareza    302
2 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

What do you think about new Euroleague format? For me, it's just not interesting as it used to be, at least till now. They're obviously trying to copy NBA, but NBA has much bigger quality of play, hence it's more interesting to watch these ''pre-playoff'' games.

I agree.

This system is very stupid, If you ask me :d I don't like this at all.

Henry_Leon    81

EA7 Milano won with good attack (105 pts , 13/19 3FG) despite errors and  a bad defence (92 pts for Efes) .

Next week 2 matches 15/11 (at home) vs Baskonia and 17/11 (away) vs Crvena zvedza, but before will play the Lega A match vs Sassari (13/11)

Three matches in five days........ and no one are easy :pope:

Henry_Leon    81

EA7  won:clap:  Finally a good defence (only 76 for Baskonia).

Now go to Belgrado, a difficult place to play...... always, Crvena won yesterday (away with Bamberg), but EA7 must win if want stay in top 8 :fingers:

Henry_Leon    81

Alessandro Gentile reach an agreement with the EA7 for leave Milan, will play in other European club until the end of the season.

EA7 Milano will play next Euroleague match on Thursday at Mediolanum Forum against CSKA, the streak is three games lost ..........:cry: 

dareza    302

No chance for Teodosic with this defence :p After Real, one more huge win for Zvezda :)

Edited by dareza

Henry_Leon    81

Half of regular season for Euroleague, back today(and tomorrow) with Greek derby (and one of many Turkish derby...) and big match Real vs CSKA (2nd vs 1st).

EA7 Milano will begin the 2nd half of RS with two tough matches (....away) :cry: Fenerbahce and CSKA ................. the last place isn't in discussion :wacko:

dareza    302

I don't want to be pretentious, but Zvezda is right now best European team! :)

dareza    302

Simonovic is probably after Teodosic and Jokic best Serbian player right now :dit's amazing how he progressed.:bowdown:   Same for Kuzmic and Jovic.

and what to say about team. This is really impressive. With 8 Serbian players in the team!

Edited by dareza