website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Lavillenie with an injury after a warm up vault :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

Eurosport are reporting major disagreements within the British Camp with athletes not happy with the preparation and organisation. 

I'm not surprised. You can only blame so much on Asher-Smith's injury. Maybe the women in 800m can save the day for you? Because Reekie appears to have what Muir doesn't - a strong kick finish in the last 250 meters.

21.20m for a big Q in the shot put, that final could be a long event :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Walsh can go and pack his bags :yikes: 

Lavillenie seems to be packing up his stuff and talking to Duplantis about how he felt good, but.... (couldn't hear the rest) :( 

10 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I'm not surprised. You can only blame so much on Asher-Smith's injury. Maybe the women in 800m can save the day for you? Because Reekie appears to have what Muir doesn't - a strong kick finish in the last 250 meters.

I think Hodkingson will be the best finisher of the British Three but I don’t think she will be quite there on the podium. 

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Walsh can go and pack his bags :yikes: 

Ugh! Way over Q in third attempt but red flag. He could be out!

:POL Bukowiecki 20,01 and he's out for sure. His girlfriend (Kaczmarek) has a much better Games  :p

:EGY Hassan into the final with big Q.

10 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

I think Hodkingson will be the best finisher of the British Three but I don’t think she will be quite there on the podium. 

Yeah, this Mu girl looks to be in form for gold but as usual with 800m, you can't predict how that sprint finish goes in case someone gets boxed.

Walsh keeps getting red flags for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Ugh! Way over Q in third attempt but red flag. He could be out!

Bukowiecki 20,01 and he's out for sure. His girlfriend (Kaczmarek) has a much better Games :p

Yeah, this Mu girl looks to be in form for gold but as usual with 800m, you can't predict how that sprint finish goes in case someone gets boxed.

He protested, i think he is in, he did not step over