website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Live Streaming Channels and Blogs

OK, I believe you (did not use free VPN in the past, just tried out this Hola as it was mentioned in this thread) in this case I'm not even waiting for the OG to begin, got the account with VPNUnlimited right now.

3 minutes ago, dharang said:

OK, I believe you (did not use free VPN in the past, just tried out this Hola as it was mentioned in this thread) in this case I'm not even waiting for the OG to begin, got the account with VPNUnlimited right now.

I used Hola for a long time (for Pan Ams on CBC and Commonwealth Games on BBC among other things). But recently someone told me that Hola is no good, after that I googled it and found loads of articles about it.

#banbestmen

News from google they are upping their ante 

To give you a glimpse into the Games, watch official broadcasters’ video highlights on YouTube in more than 60 countries around the world. And as an added bonus, YouTube is sending 15 top creators to Rio, giving you a taste of what it’s like to be there with mobile live streaming. ( I am not sure what this means ..... is it 15 live streaming links ???? or is just regular updates from 15 people ??? ) 

With Street View in Google Maps, everyone can enjoy the magic of Rio de Janeiro. Even if you’re a world away, preview the places where the world's most talented athletes will make history and explore the breathtaking beauty of Brazil

Google Trekker operator captures 360-degree imagery from inside Rio’s Olympic Park

76qfDkapREe1f6uKxqP8OD2FWwLPpbs7U_sojTc9

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

9 hours ago, dcro said:

Hola is shit.

http://adios-hola.org/

http://www.techspot.com/news/60828-popular-free-vpn-service-hola-dodgy.html

There is no good free VPN, that's a fact. I have switched to TunnelBear after finding out what Hola does...

however, it's not that the paid commercial VPNs are a lot different...maybe they're not just as extreme in their "dark" side as hola, but don't trust them when they promise you that they're "transparent" to their users...;)

by the way, when I need a good VPN, I use "Hyde My Ass" (but in the last year or so, after getting my motorized sat dish, basically I stopped using internet streams, apart for those 2 or 3 events I couldn't watch otherwise on tv - and in any case, I still use a Chromecast to send streams to my tv, when I need it)...

TOP FREE RIO 2016 OLYMPICS STREAMING CHANNELS

Note they will have free streaming but you would need a VPN or DNS proxy service to unlock them.................. other sites like NBC may be having a separate cable or subscription number to unlock  

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

14 hours ago, dcro said:

Hola is shit.

http://adios-hola.org/

http://www.techspot.com/news/60828-popular-free-vpn-service-hola-dodgy.html

There is no good free VPN, that's a fact. I have switched to TunnelBear after finding out what Hola does...

That is true, but you can use some trial versions which work for a week. Just use two emails and you'll have two weeks. BBC with VPN is probably the best way to watch Olympics. Other sources are for example Kodi program with Zem TV script etc..

Hello Peeps, i am in need of live streaming but because of the Geo-Restriction i fail to access channels. I dont know how to watch rio olympics without cable, if anyone could help in this. Please suggest a path to stream.