website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Panic everywhere as there might be a case in the municipality here or a neighboring one. Just a matter of time until some mad old guy who is now limited to watch the tv all day takes his shotgun and tries to kill everyone who sneezes :)

6 hours ago, dcro said:

Any bets as to who will be the first infected Totallympian? :p

Hopefully no one, but you never can tell.

Time to place money on @Dunadan. Sorry, bud. It isn’t looking great for you.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

@MHSN seems to be the most rational guess.

But just stressing that last point: yeah, hopefully no one :p 

:d maybe you should bet on someone else. I'm trying to be very careful (mostly because of my parents, I'm living with them for now to make sure they have no reason to leave the house) even though that's not necessarily enough

at least here the situation is not that bad, where I live is a big city with 2 millions population and checking today reports we had 45 confirmed cases with 6 deaths so far. and 135 more are suspected and hospitalized

but then we are 20-30 minutes away from Tehran and 2 hours from Qom. that's why everybody is panicking here. because usually whatever happens in Tehran, will happen here too.

51 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Serbia is still corona free yaaay

Highly, highly, highly doubt that.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela