website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

I’m slowly making my way through the 2015 African Games. I’m up to Day 11 (of 16) right now. So far I’ve watched all of Karate and Swimming, and made through a couple of sessions of Athletics, Basketball, Football, and Handball. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I feel ashamed I wasted 2 consecutive nights watching the UEFA Champions League (especially that pure sh*t on Friday night :facepalm: :wall: :hairpull:)...

apart from that, this week has been only about the NHL playoffs with a small touch of Golf (PGA Championship since Friday morning here in Italy, because of time difference)...:cheer:

and it's not gonna be different today, tomorrow and in the following days (except for Golf, which is gonna end late tonight, tomorrow for me)...:p

On to day 12 of the 2015 African Games. Today I’m treated to a Football (men’s semifinal) and more Athletics. I’m watching the Football at the moment, and commentator just had a hilarious error in speech. He referred to the “striker,” as the “streaker.” :rofl:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

On to day 12 of the 2015 African Games. Today I’m treated to a Football (men’s semifinal) and more Athletics. I’m watching the Football at the moment, and commentator just had a hilarious error in speech. He referred to the “striker,” as the “streaker.” :rofl:

well, technically, if a striker takes his clothes off while celebrating a goal, he suddenly becomes a streaker...:rofl: :facepalm:

by the way, yesterday was a busy day for me...

I started with game #5 between Toronto and Columbus (NHL Hockey) from the previous night, then I watched the last round of the PGA Championship (Golf) also from Sunday night...

finally, last night I watche some Soccer, UEFA Europa League, live (FC Inter vs Bayer Leverkusen)...

today, surely I'm going to watch the Settecolli meet (Swimming) main session (7 p.m. CET) and tonight I still have to take a decision: will it be Soccer (UEFA Europa League) or NHL Hockey (Tampa Bay vs Columbus, game #1 of the playoffs "true" 1st round)? :mumble:

I guess it will be Hockey, obviously...but who knows? :p

Phew! Just finished watching Day 14 of the 2015 African Games. Last event of the day was the women’s Basketball final. What a rollercoaster of a match that was. By far, not the greatest match of Basketball you’ll see skill wise, but damn was that an entertaining match. 

Finished the 2015 African Games today, as well as, the 2020 Marble League. With the conclusion on the TISC Special and the start of my uni semester tomorrow, I guess summer is officially over :(

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Finished the 2015 African Games today, as well as, the 2020 Marble League. With the conclusion on the TISC Special and the start of my uni semester tomorrow, I guess summer is officially over :(

Best of luck! My sports weekend was jam packed with WTA tennis from Prague & Lexington, the LPGA & PGA golf events, the Marble League, MLB & the NHL. I saved the final 2 stages of the Dauphiné to watch tomorrow (no spoilers please).