Ruian Sipulaoer  born as  Ryan Sproul

Jieke Kailiaosi   born as  Jack Chelios

Dannisi Aoxibofu  my favorite one :lol: born as  Denis Osipov

Liu Jie   born as  Jason Fram

Zheng Enlai   born as Ty Schultz

Zhang Pengfei  (born Chinese #2)

Chen Zimeng  (born Chinese #3)

Yan Ruinan (born Chinese #4)

Yuan Junjie born as  Zach Yuen  (Chinese Heritage #1)

Forwards

Fu Jiang   born as  Spencer Foo (Chinese Heritage #2)

Fu Shuai born as  Parker Foo (Chinese Heritage #3)

Luo Jia  born as Luke Lockhart :lol:

Jian An  born as Cory Kane

Ye Jinguang  born as  Brandon Rip (Chinese Heritage #4)

Wang Taile  born as  Taylor Wong (Chinese Heritage #5)

Wei Ruike  born as Ethan Werek

Rudi Ying   (born Chinese #5)  - Best (at least most talented) Chinese-born Ice Hockey Player ever

Yan Juncheng  (born Chinese #6)

Zhang Zesen  (born Chinese #7)

Zhong Wei  born as Peter Zhong (Chinese Heritage #6)

Xiang Xudong  (born Chinese #8)

Guo Jianing  (born Chinese #9)

What China did and what IOC allowed them to do it is really embarrasing. I would be rather in order to play there really Chinese players than buy foreign players. In Olympic games should be China as nation not Kunlun as club

8 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

What China did and what IOC allowed them to do it is really embarrasing. I would be rather in order to play there really Chinese players than buy foreign players. In Olympic games should be China as nation not Kunlun as club

I would rather disagree. I think this has two sides of the coin. 

1) With only Chinese players would be like me competing against Aksel Lund Svindal on the ski slope .... So embarrasment and something that IOC would not allow. 

2) China wanted their team so IOC and China needed to compromise both...... IOC said you have a bit competitive team, we will let you play..... What better option you have than put up Kunlun together? Players are offered freaking crazy money (as China is not afraid of wasting it) and they are offered dual citizenship, like generally nobody else is allowed to have.

Generally, I am not saying it is 100% right thing to do. Of course, if China wanted to be free of these things, they would just easily drop it and gave the place to :SVK or :NOR depending when they would give it up. But they don't want to lose the face in front of their home crowds ...... So in this case from IOC and China sides, it is a win-win situation. Just IIHF felt a bit weird about it and :SVK and :NOR felt kinda betrayed, especially Norwegian team as I guess they think that their Olympic spot has been stolen ..... :CHN national team so far did not achieve something that :KOR team did 4 years ago before the Pyeongchang Olympics. But at least they got a more competitive team ..... Whether it was the right decision? We will in few weeks and it will also an interesting sign for IOC how to handle this situation in the future ....

39 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Well, lets be honnest, we all knew it long time ago that it will end this way and they will just field the complete Kunlun team to play in the place of China. but that they will change their names is something I really would never expect :p

Still the biggest surprise was for me that they did the same also for the womens team which was in opposite of the men already quite competitive, now by adding Canadian and American girls they really "stole" some places from other good enough chinese girls IMO, they really did not need that among women

31 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

I would rather disagree. I think this has two sides of the coin. 

1) With only Chinese players would be like me competing against Aksel Lund Svindal on the ski slope .... So embarrasment and something that IOC would not allow. 

2) China wanted their team so IOC and China needed to compromise both...... IOC said you have a bit competitive team, we will let you play..... What better option you have than put up Kunlun together? Players are offered freaking crazy money (as China is not afraid of wasting it) and they are offered dual citizenship, like generally nobody else is allowed to have.

Generally, I am not saying it is 100% right thing to do. Of course, if China wanted to be free of these things, they would just easily drop it and gave the place to :SVK or :NOR depending when they would give it up. But they don't want to lose the face in front of their home crowds ...... So in this case from IOC and China sides, it is a win-win situation. Just IIHF felt a bit weird about it and :SVK and :NOR felt kinda betrayed, especially Norwegian team as I guess they think that their Olympic spot has been stolen ..... :CHN national team so far did not achieve something that :KOR team did 4 years ago before the Pyeongchang Olympics. But at least they got a more competitive team ..... Whether it was the right decision? We will in few weeks and it will also an interesting sign for IOC how to handle this situation in the future ....

I understand your point, but we have different view for this topic. 

i would rather see you against Svindal than in order to :CZE bought Hirscher :-D i do not really like naturalization in sport (Kenya athletes competes for Qatar, Bralizian handball players competes for Qatar, Bralizian futsal players competes for Ázerbájdžán a Kazachstán, China table tennis players competes for whole world,...)

For increasing interest for sports in that countries, yes you can bought players And compete in their leagues, teach them,... But not compete for them with their flag.

7 hours ago, stepansevs said:

I understand your point, but we have different view for this topic. 

i would rather see you against Svindal than in order to :CZE bought Hirscher :-D i do not really like naturalization in sport (Kenya athletes competes for Qatar, Bralizian handball players competes for Qatar, Bralizian futsal players competes for Ázerbájdžán a Kazachstán, China table tennis players competes for whole world,...)

For increasing interest for sports in that countries, yes you can bought players And compete in their leagues, teach them,... But not compete for them with their flag.

This is the world we live in ...... Yet competing for another country is still business for you. If you had no money and this opportunity, you would do it, too. African athletes are not very rich, and when I see the high competition in Kenya or Ethiopia, I am not surprised they choose :AZE:BRN:QAT and other countries where they will be the top and will be able to compete at the biggest sport events in the world....... For China naturalizing ice hockey players - male and female, it is a different story though with different circumstances but I also assume that China has offered them conditions which are hard to refuse .... Let's just wish they don't beat :CZE hockey team. Both male and female 😅😅. After all, Czech has also one naturalized athlete in Beijing 😎

:CAN had to change the head coach Jeremy Colliton is the new coach he had to replace Claude Julien who was injured when he broke his ribs after falling on the ice. :facepalm:

Also not sure if it is only some practice uniforms or it is actually the official jersey of :CHN for the tournament, but it does not look so ugly as the previous one at all