website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

It was like A and B sing different songs. Then C who is not at all a singer, joins them using technical skills. :lol:

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Ok, but like are both songs still full length? Or are they cut in half and mashed together?

If it's just 2 songs on one video then I would be inclined to say better to have just one song as the entrant... otherwise we could in theory have an entry with a medley of songs from a single artist.

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Half each

Ok, I think to be honest would be better to choose one of those songs and go with that as the entrant, since that seems to be just an unofficial medley (medley of 2 songs in this case) as you say by someone on Youtube and not an official song or something. You can always enter one song this time, and the other next time.

Let me know what you think.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

If it's just 2 songs on one video then I would be inclined to say better to have just one song as the entrant... otherwise we could in theory have an entry with a medley of songs from a single artist.

Yeah that's what I was afraid both the songs will not get proper justice if I use remix. Maybe by tomorrow I'll post the Indian entrant. 

Song Hint :It will be an extremely famous folk song  .