web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Today started the competition at the south american youth games in Santiago :CHI The "preview" of Buenos Aires 2018.

Argentina already won 3 golds, in women's triathlon and swimming freestyle 50 and 800.

Maybe if there is enough interest we can have a thread, but maybe no.

Edited by LDOG
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Today started the competition at the south american youth games in Santiago :CHI The "preview" of Buenos Aires 2018.

Argentina already won 3 golds, in women's triathlon and swimming freestyle 50 and 800.

Maybe if there is enough interest we can have a thread, but maybe no.

We must have a thread!!, good first day for our country, the gold of Pignatiello is the most obvious of all

Back from the 2017 Invictus Games, which are really inspiring!

@heywoodu The Dutch team was by far the loudest team in the stands for any sport I was at.

gJiZYNj.jpg

Edited by intoronto
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Back from the 2017 Invictus Games, which are really inspiring!

@heywoodu The Dutch team was by far the loudest team in the stands for any sport I was at.

width=450https://i.imgur.com/gJiZYNj.jpg[/img]

Cool! I heard they've been doing pretty well, a ton of gold for them :d 

I really hate the page of the youth south american games.......

After the second day of the youth south american games, Brazil will be the first country in the medal count unless a catastrofic general performance make the contrary, Colombia, Argentina and Chile will figth for the second place, Venezuela will be the fifth, Ecuador the sixth, and the rest will figth for the seventh place, i presume Peru will obtein tha place.

May be, after the third day, our delegation will have a better performance in the medal count than the first youth south american games.

I think it will be Colombia 2nd, Argentina 3rd and Chile 4th.

Also why we have things like MTB eliminator and mixed team fencing but not any sailing or shooting?? don't tell me it's to help Chile :whistle: at least it's not as ridiculous as 4 years ago when we had weightlifting golds for both snatch and C&J.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LDOG said:

I think it will be Colombia 2nd, Argentina 3rd and Chile 4th.

Also why we have things like MTB eliminator and mixed team fencing but not any sailing or shooting?? don't tell me it's to help Chile :whistle: at least it's not as ridiculous as 4 years ago when we had weightlifting golds for both snatch and C&J.

I agree with you except i think we can be the second, mostly for the performance of the swimming national team, Colombia dont have roller skating.