website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

In SVk it´s going in the very very wrong way...apparently the neo-nazi party is incredibly increasing their %. :facepalm:especially among the first time voters around 18 years olds peoples...this is really worrying..

It already was a huge shock during last elections, when they gained some seats http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/18/slovakia-comes-to-grips-with-proudly-neo-nazi-party.html

but now during the last revealed pronostics they are apparently passed to 3rd place :cry: the problem is now when they surprisingly entered the parliament, there no chance that their party will be banned as it was planned before

You mean Kotleba, the guy who hates the Gypsies? I saw a programme about him on Polish TV and was shocked by that dude, he seemed even worse than Le Pen :facepalm:

Sadly it seems in today's times the youth switched from music-fads or dress code-fads to some kind of a fad for the politicians who "kick and scream", both right and leftwing.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

12 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

You mean Kotleba, the guy who hates the Gypsies? I saw a programme about him on Polish TV and was shocked by that dude, he seemed even worse than Le Pen :facepalm:

Sadly it seems in today's times the youth switched from music-fads or dress code-fads to some kind of a fad for the politicians who "kick and scream", both right and leftwing.

yes gypsies, hungarians, muslims, homosexuals, poles, americans, martians...everyone...he and his friends are in our parliament

for example this one Milan Mazurek is a slovak deputy, he attacked a muslim Saudi family arriving for their son´s graduation. :( I feel really ashamed by some my countrymans...not all slovaks are like them, trust me, we are not like these retarded primitives

poslanec-milan-mazurek.gif

kotleba-jeloltjei-cserelkeztek-a-parlame

25 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes gypsies, hungarians, muslims, homosexuals, poles, americans, martians...everyone...he and his friends are in our parliament

for example this one Milan Mazurek is a slovak deputy, he attacked a muslim Saudi family arriving for their son´s graduation. :( I feel really ashamed by some my countrymans...not all slovaks are like them, trust me, we are not like these retarded primitives

They must be big friends of the V4. But in Hungary a lot of us feel the V4 stronger than ever.

2 minutes ago, lapaj said:

They must be big friends of the V4. But in Hungary a lot of us feel the V4 stronger than ever.

They are idiots. nothing else. idiots. unfortunately they are really strong and apparently "silently" supported by the church...this is why they are so rich and can do so well in elections and are highly in politics...I am really ashamed, each time I read or heard any mention about them I feel so angry and so sad at same time...incredible how t(some part) of the young generation is so dumb and easily manipulated..I mean history is history, we have to live for tomorrow and not for the past..I still hope there still some chances for better tomorrows, already day after the elections there were huge crowds on the streets demanding to ban them and repeat the elections, unfortunately our stupid law allow them as a parliament party to continue their "politic" and what is even worse they all have now immunity and they can apparently do whatever they want...still I hope that it will change and some our lords (I must btw also say that any other elected party don´t work with them, immediately after the results each party said they will never speak or work with them) will find some brains and kick their asses out of the parliament and ban them

ofc here as well, nowadays there absolutely no reasons to any problems or tensions with Hungarians or Poles, we are all the same humans for god sake

South Korea — Park Geun-hye, South Korea’s first female president and its first leader impeached and removed from office, was arrested on Friday on charges including bribery, extortion and abuse of power.

woow korea is really one democratic country , i hope they will arrest all the presidents of the world

9 hours ago, bestmen said:

South Korea — Park Geun-hye, South Korea’s first female president and its first leader impeached and removed from office, was arrested on Friday on charges including bribery, extortion and abuse of power.

woow korea is really one democratic country , i hope they will arrest all the presidents of the world

And then put new presidents there and arrest them too on the day they become president? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

so, we have elections for president for 2 days ( 11 candidates on the list). It will be interesting. But maybe we will see winner already in first round because our prime minister is one of candidate and his party had about 48% on elections for parlament.

you can see all of them here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_presidential_election,_2017

Edited by dareza