website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

you mean that the atheists  never killed ?

the problem is not the religions but people :bye:

Nope, that's not what I meant :d 

Human nature is, unfortunately, pretty violent. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, konig said:

Most of them from the American Continent, is a big surprise for me to see Rusia 18.

and Qatar is the last one on the list ,  the most secure country in the world and they are muslims

as you see the criminality is not related to the religion ( as they say Islam LOL!!!!?)  but PEOPLE

5 hours ago, bestmen said:

and Qatar is the last one on the list ,  the most secure country in the world and they are muslims

as you see the criminality is not related to the religion ( as they say Islam LOL!!!!?)  but PEOPLE

Of course, because Qatar and other muslim countries (most of them) are applying sharia law. So stop comparing incomparable.

28 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Of course, because Qatar and other muslim countries (most of them) are applying sharia law. So stop comparing incomparable.

4 hours ago, dcro said:

Don't embarras yourself. :p

Crime and terrorism are not the same thing...

the terro is made in europe +usa+ israel   :bye:

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ is a ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ Named Shimon Elliot

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Yeah, sure :coffee:. Btw, the islamic terroris aren't muslim.. just like the old christain Christians who fought the Crusades wasn't crusades. However fully I agree whit @heywoodu, no any religions are a religion of peace.

Edited by Gianlu33

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Yeah, sure :coffee:. Btw, the islamic terroris aren't muslim.. just like the old christain Christians who fought the Crusades wasn't crusades. However fully I agree whit @heywoodu, no any religions are a religion of peace.

I don't think one can say that someone else is 'not a real XXX' (where XXX can be anything, Muslim, Italian, sports fan, whatever). If a far-right extremist gains power in the Netherlands and makes Wilders look like a leftist softie by kicking out everyone with a non-white skin and executing everyone with a different religion, I might say that person is 'not a real Dutch person', but if he actually believes that his actions - insane as they are - are to the benefit of the Netherlands, who am I to say that he is not 'a real Dutch person'?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!