website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

2. This may show that it might have not been Islamic Terrorism at all (ISIS and others rather never did something like this before - plus didn't claim the responsibilty yet, but they might simply wait to see what colour was perpertrator)

There are also now apparently 2 version of how the terrorist looked - one that the photographed man was the terrorist, but some other claim that he was a "white, bald man" - but this second version is only cited by some British users of reddit.

Always hard to know the truth. There will always be a group who says "MUSLIM!!" as soon as one bullet is fired, and there will always be a group on the other hand who will fight to the end saying it was a "confused lone wolf" or something. 

Mostly I don't think something being announced on 4Chan has something to do with it being in any way connected to ISIS or not, it's not like that is all done from one central command center with the same set of rules or something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

ISIS doesn`t work like we think in my opinion. They spread their people all over Europe, they have some "contact-agents" probably but mostly...they are "normal people" or seem to be normal people hidden or frozen till the attack. In my opinion they work on their own very much and have a free choice of methods and weapons. Since the first "truck" attack some of them just repeat it. But they are not typicull "agents", they are waiting for their moment and there is a lot of them, of this i`m sure, and probably very dangerous muslims are in EACH AND EVERY European country.

Another attack is just a question of time, like in DM song. Solution? There is no..apart from...when strong-right parties will really start to win elections and the situation will change.

There will also come a time when 1 attack will cross the border...cuz some kid will die or whatever. There is always a border, always and majority always reacts event if we have natural instincts lowered in 21st century. Sadly....from reasons hidden in our "DNA" majority will react and will start to defend from minority, this may be a goal for ISIS, to start sth bigger between 2 cultures and religions

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

32 minutes ago, bestmen said:

the US army bombarded the Syrian houses , atleast 100 civilians died

Reveal hidden contents

of course no one cares

That has been all over major newspapers. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

Solution? There is no..apart from...when strong-right parties will really start to win elections and the situation will change.

That would not make things any better at all. Yes, another attack is just a matter of time and there's no way things like this are even a little bit surprising, but strong-right parties winning wouldn't make terrorist attacks stop or something. 

31 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

That would not make things any better at all. Yes, another attack is just a matter of time and there's no way things like this are even a little bit surprising, but strong-right parties winning wouldn't make terrorist attacks stop or something. 

i didn`t mean i like it, i meant action-reaction chain, cause and effect - we won`t change natural or social laws. People will get afraid, afraid people will vote for strong-right parties, sooner or later, repeat of 30s of last century is possible - someone will use this fear politically, it started in France, in some way in HUN&POL to avoid it, from what i read people in Belgium live in "constant fear", well probably those in 3-4 biggest cities. 

It all doesn`t look well for today

Edited by Pavlo

53 minutes ago, dcro said:

Attack in Antwerp has been prevented today. Apparently a man tried to run over pedestrians with a car somewhere in the city center...

Did ISIS release a new hit song or something saying that running over people with vehicles is the new fashion? Berlin, London, Antwerp.. 

6 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

Did ISIS release a new hit song or something saying that running over people with vehicles is the new fashion? Berlin, London, Antwerp..