website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020 (Tour de France)

Totallympics

God Wout, best rider in the history of the entire world of sports, he is Zeus, the rest are mere mortals, sprinting to at least 15km ahead of the rest of the peloton after destroying everyone on the climb yesterday :bowdown:

Ok I may have been a little influenced by watching Belgian TV. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"Dear King of the Belgians, I think it is time to appoint Mr Van Aert as the person to finally form a government. This man can do everything."

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

New general ranking after 5 stages

IMG_20200902_181751.jpg

Wait, now did Alaphilippe lose that much today if he finished 16th, ahead of Yates?

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I have my doubt honestly :p

There’s not a name better though. Easily my favorite name to say.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

"Dear King of the Belgians, I think it is time to appoint Mr Van Aert as the person to finally form a government. This man can do everything."

:p

Sorry, there are some things even God cannot do & forming a Belgian government is one of them.  If you asked Him to do it, he’d soon be looking through his old notes from the time of Noah’s Ark.