website statistics

Boxing IOC Olympic Qualifier 1 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, dodge said:

Remember all those posts by me defending judging and saying 99% of complaints about robberies were just moaning

DISREGARD ALL OF THAT

Poor Grainne Walsh

Not been a great advert for non-IBA event, this comp - it feels like the problems simply run too deep to be easily fixed.

29 minutes ago, mpjmcevoy said:

Not been a great advert for non-IBA event, this comp - it feels like the problems simply run too deep to be easily fixed.

To be fair I’ll repeat a post from earlier in the thread. Not one single judge saw this fight the same way in all three rounds. I simply can’t see how anyone gave the 2nd round to the Polish women but 3 did, and that was the difference 

4 minutes ago, dodge said:

To be fair I’ll repeat a post from earlier in the thread. Not one single judge saw this fight the same way in all three rounds. I simply can’t see how anyone gave the 2nd round to the Polish women but 3 did, and that was the difference 

Even in polish forum we are agree that 1 and 2 round was for POL, but third for Ireland (but still Ireland lost). But this counting was a huge mistake but ref and judges do not care about this.

20 hours ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

Italians? You have stolen 3 matches. What happened to Mesiano is shameful...

No Indian judge was involved in such stupid decisions as far as I know but yeah can't say that as many matches were not shown.

Shameful is not a word, because Sadiku was the better boxer but it was close even commentators told that. The Italian judge gave a round to Angolan who had won the 3rd round like 25-5 if it was by points system which even a kid can identify shows the quality. 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don