website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

51 minutes ago, Sindo said:

That is actually called spam :d

Cool, cool. By the way, wanna buy a passport? :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Latvian organizers of the Ice Hockey World Championhips ongoing right now in Riga showed some sense of "dark humor" :lol: installing this on the :FIN vs  :KAZ match stands

Denmark hijacked Swedish legend Börje Salming :p

https://sport.tv2.dk/ishockey/2021-05-22-svensk-legende-i-dansk-troeje-stjal-fokus-foer-vm-brag

This is rare...some sort of phone line disruption has caused almost literally the entire major rail system in the Netherlands to be halted at the moment :yikes: 

image.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Watching Federer and Williams at the French Open got me thinking, which athletes, who started competing in the 90s are still active today? As if it was yesterday, but that time was 20+ years. Not counting sports like golf, darts, snooker, equestrian, some motorsports, where age isn't that big of a factor and you could be competing in your fifties. I'm thinking more of the physical, functionality sports.

On top of my head i can say:

- Gianluigi Buffon (football)

- Alejandro Valverde (cycling)

- Oksana Chusovitina (gymnastics)

- Valentino Rossi (motorsport) - included him, because it is bikes, where age is still a big factor

If anyone has more names, you can add them to see how many we can find :d