website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

8 hours ago, rybak said:

This well known (at least here) guy from this clip passed away at age 65 :( 

Saw this posted on a Dutch forum as well, I don't get from where we should know him. In which online 'circles' was he famous?

Sad for his family, of course :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Saw this posted on a Dutch forum as well, I don't get from where we should know him. In which online 'circles' was he famous?

Sad for his family, of course :( 

He was an Spanish comic and once he appeared on the TV show which we can see in this video. Thanks this amazing laugh he become popular in internet and there were many edits of that, just like it is with memes. 

Today even in our TV, in late evening news, was short mention about his dead :( 

In case anyone is interested in a bit of online/mobile checkers every now and then :d 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamovation.quickcheckers&hl=nl&gl=US

I am, unsurprisingly, 'heywoodu' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Is now working on the PLA’s American Pipelines Project.

A Chinese student who exploited a glitch in KFC's online ordering systems to get endless free chicken has been jailed. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9574603/Student-exploited-KFC-app-glitch-infinite-free-chicken-jailed-China.html

21 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I heard Sweden has signed a petition to change Olympiads to Olympia, so they'll be included as the only other nation.

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I thought the discussion was about the guy who's computer was crashing and came here to ask the reason :lol:

Still curious who was he 

Which guy? :d