website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

54 minutes ago, MHSN said:

2017 Islamic Solidarity Games ? I have them all

My hero :wub:. Any chance we could work any way for me to get those too?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, MHSN said:

you just have to give me your email.

you want all of them ? or any specific sport ?

Yes, I have an email where I kept all multi-sports games results since 2016 (at least the ones were/have been available). multisportsgames2008@gmail.com

I take whatever you have scheduled, start lists, results, medalists. Any and all reports you have. I’m trying to make results Books.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, I have an email where I kept all multi-sports games results since 2016 (at least the ones were/have been available). multisportsgames2008@gmail.com

I take whatever you have scheduled, start lists, results, medalists. Any and all reports you have. I’m trying to make results Books.

I created these PDFs myself , I only kept interesting things . they are not official "result books" but they have a short schedule. entry list, medalist and of course the full results.

something like this. I will email all of them to you tomorrow

Wushu.pdf

Just now, MHSN said:

I created these PDFs myself , I only kept interesting things . they are not official "result books" but they have a short schedule. entry list, medalist and of course the full results.

Wushu.pdf 347.16 kB · 2 downloads

I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. Yes that is exactly what I want, thank you very much :hatoff:

Just now, MHSN said:

Wushu.pdf 347.16 kB · 2 downloads

This is what I do with them too. It makes them much more readable and the information is much easier to find. Plus, Wikipedia doesn’t always have complete results for all the games. Currently I’m working on the 2009 and 2013 World Games.

On 19/09/2019 at 02:06, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. Yes that is exactly what I want, thank you very much :hatoff:

OK change of plan. I hope Sindo doesn't mind uploading 16mb :d

actually when there are official results books I just keep them but when there are not, I create my own version which usually includes only necessary information. having both "Entry list" and "start list" isn't necessary for example.

Download

Just now, MHSN said:

actually when there are official results books I just keep them but when there are not, I create my own version which usually includes only necessary information. having both "Entry list" and "start list" isn't necessary for example.

Islamic_Solidarity_Games_2017.rar 15.89 MB · 1 download

My IPad and Google Drive don’t support that file type :cry:

Just now, MHSN said:

Same, I generally go with “Entry List” because it’s formatted nicer and generally is a little bit shorter

47 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Is there any way you could send them individually? That method just doesn’t work for me unfortunately.