website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

14 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

*** There is a deal between Italy, Spain, France, Germany and Netherlands  (plus Centeno) ***

Now all the 27 must agree on the compromise draft

(dipl. source)

(God bless the UE :p)

are you kidding me???

Italy has been sold with no dignity...basically they gave up to all what the Northern europeans greedy raiders wanted...

hope the government is gonna go down immediately so to avoid any chance for Gualtieri to sign an official document...

I never felt so sad and ashamed of being Italian like today (yesterday)...I thought that we couldn't reach a lower level after the Monti/Fornero dynamic duo, but now we're finally at the point of no return...

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Because people see this as 'country A doesn't want to help country B', which is nonsense. Thing is, with the kind of deal people have been talking about, all countries would also have to sort of agree to pay/help with the debts (non-coronavirus related) of countries like Italy, of whom everyone knows they will get into more and more debts again and again. It is understandable it's not a simple 'yes, ok' they get as answer, even though I of course do think there should be a way to help each other.

If only it was so simple as people think it is.

no, Italian requests have never been about that...

we never asked anybody to pay for our previous, present and future debts not related to this health emergency...

Italy only asked to put on the market a common European financial coverage (through dedicated products, call them as you want, if you don't like the word "Corona Bond") for the damages brought by this health emergency, in order to avoid the usual speculation over the weaker National only emitted certificates...

but Germany (who are so coward to send on the front line one of their politically "satellite Countries" like the Netherlands and not taking over the discussion by themselves) only wanted Italy and Spain to agree on that fraud named MES, in order to become the true owner of those Countries, who obviously after a shock like this will never be able to cover the obligations included in the MES (and don't say me this agreement has no conditions, because the EU Constitutional Agreement has all those fuckin' obligations and if someone use the MES funds...and they will always be subject to fill that contract -or, better, true extortion- sooner or later)...

so, all in all, once again it's true when we say "Country A doesn't want to help Country B"...MES is only intended to act as "Country A wants to raid over Country B as soon as possible"...that's its nature...that's what it was built for...that's what it really means...

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

we never asked anybody to pay for our previous, present and future debts not related to this health emergency...

Italy only asked to put on the market a common European financial coverage (through dedicated products, call them as you want, if you don't like the word "Corona Bond") for the damages brought by this health emergency, in order to avoid the usual speculation over the weaker National only emitted certificates...

but Germany (who are so coward to send on the front line one of their politically "satellite Countries" like the Netherlands and not taking over the discussion by themselves) only wanted Italy and Spain to agree on that fraud named MES, in order to become the true owner of those Countries, who obviously after a shock like this will never be able to cover the obligations included in the MES (and don't say me this agreement has no conditions, because the EU Constitutional Agreement has all those fuckin' obligations and if someone use the MES funds...and they will always be subject to fill that contract -or, better, true extortion- sooner or later)...

so, all in all, once again it's true when we say "Country A doesn't want to help Country B"...MES is only intended to act as "Country A wants to raid over Country B as soon as possible"...that's its nature...that's what it was built for...that's what it really means...

Yeah...I'm sorry, but I'm going to keep searching for some articles with a little more neutrality (which is of course lacking in this case, judging by the language used, because no, nobody here is trying to 'be the true owner' of generally financially unstable countries like Italy or Spain) that probably look a bit better at the pros and cons of the whole thing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile the president visited the horse complex for the third time in a few weeks, which was apparently newsworthy :p 

http://tdh.gov.tm/news/en/articles.aspx&article22022&cat30

I don't know, but this seems a little photoshopped to me :d 

01jpgoaucrrxjpg.jpg

The horse doesn't look real either. 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

The horse doesn't look real either. 

Yeah I meant horse plus rider :p 

They are definitely real, as in, they exist. But no way this picture is a real photo of them in that place :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, phelps said:

Now that we are the owner of Italy, do we get the copyright for pizza and ice ream?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile the president visited the horse complex for the third time in a few weeks, which was apparently newsworthy :p 

http://tdh.gov.tm/news/en/articles.aspx&article22022&cat30

I don't know, but this seems a little photoshopped to me :d 

01jpgoaucrrxjpg.jpg

Berdy's leg is somewhat off, or is it just me?