website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

4 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I guess  my state is not that unlucky ,not a very densely populated state except few districts. And yeah mass census around 4 of the 6 crore ppl has been completed. That would help pen down the origin and travel history. And now every district has separate website with all info about patients. 

But I'd be worried about Maharashtra and other states. Lockdown here started like 25 days ago with 30 cases or so unlike some other states 

Yes I read news the Indian government is trying to reach out to more people but then again when the country is the second biggest in the world it is very difficult to manage coupled with finance constraints. Anyway I believe somehow the citizens in India can pull through this together. I think countries around the world cannot compete with South Korea. South Korea is a small country but somehow have managed to conduct mass testing on 503,501 citizens as of yesterday data. Somehow I think India has been doing great with the limited resources they have.

13 New Confirmed Cases yesterday,  2174 Tests

So 728 Confirmed Cases in Slovakia (+13 Yesterday),  2174 Tests yesterday (25816 in Total)

2 Deaths (+0). 23 Healed (+0)

170 Hospitalized, 5 in serious condition (under ventilation), 2 ICU

906 Cases in India in 1 day. That's too much. 

9000 cases in total almost. High alert 

At least I can breathe without fear where I live. Just 3 cases in the district total... My State has 225 steady increase but thats just okay comparitavely. Its a very difficult situation still .

8 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

906 Cases in India in 1 day. That's too much. 

9000 cases in total almost. High alert 

At least I can breathe without fear where I live. Just 3 cases in the district total... My State has 225 steady increase but thats just okay comparitavely. Its a very difficult situation still .

Cases reaching 9,000. Does it look like a bad news? What caused this kind of massive eruption of so many cases all of a sudden?