website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's always possible that his legs are thinner than his arms... Not. :coffee:

Oh yes it is. Berdy is a freaking beast, I'm telling you. His arms are goddamn ripped.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

All province now have positive cases..

Jakarta is under lockdown for 2 weeks, which is named with a fancy name of "Large Scale Social Restriction" to avoid public outcry from those who reject any lockdown measures. Violators can face up to USD 6000 fine or one year in prison.

In the other hand, some over-capacity prisons released their inmates and we had a rise of burglary cases and snatchers :hairpull::facepalm:

TV News video about the Roma settlements quarantine (beginning of the video followed by the press conference of the PM and nations chief hygienist, @heywoodu for your own security and wish to avoid heart attack, cut the video before the next shot :p )

14 New Confirmed cases yesterday (2301 Tests yesterday - New NR)

So we have now 715 Confirmed cases in Slovakia (+14 Yesterday),  2301 Tests yesterday (23658 in Total)

2 Deaths (+0), 23 Healed (+0)

147 Hospitalized, 5 in serious condition (Ventilators), 2 in Very critical (ICU)

Today is Good Friday and first total day-off in the special Easter curfew. All shops are closed (except pharmacies). And since thankfully the country closed also all churches in the country the streets and roads are empty

Košice today

6224459_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6224462_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6224471_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

TV News video about the Roma settlements quarantine (beginning of the video followed by the press conference of the PM and nations chief hygienist, @heywoodu for your own security and wish to avoid heart attack, cut the video before the next shot :p )

Let me guess, they're nearly hugging each other again instead of listening to the experts and keeping distance? :p 

Thanks for the warning :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

14 New Confirmed cases yesterday (2301 Tests yesterday - New NR)

So we have now 715 Confirmed cases in Slovakia (+14 Yesterday),  2301 Tests yesterday (23658 in Total)

2 Deaths (+0), 23 Healed (+0)

147 Hospitalized, 5 in serious condition (Ventilators), 2 in Very critical (ICU)

Today is Good Friday and first total day-off in the special Easter curfew. All shops are closed (except pharmacies). And since thankfully the country closed also all churches in the country the streets and roads are empty

Košice today

The top of that church in the first photo looks exactly like what you see in a hundred million tiny Austrian villages :d 

And the church/cathedral in that last photo, awesome :yikes: Remind me to visit that if I ever happen to be near Kosice

37 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Let me guess, they're nearly hugging each other again instead of listening to the experts and keeping distance? :p 

Thanks for the warning :d 

Cool, so now when you are warned, the first 2 minutes of the video should not hurt you then :p btw the nation´s chief hygienist is the guy speaking from 2:15. Enjoy. :d

43 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The top of that church in the first photo looks exactly like what you see in a hundred million tiny Austrian villages :d 

And the church/cathedral in that last photo, awesome :yikes: Remind me to visit that if I ever happen to be near Kosice

St. Elizabeth Cathedral. (Dóm svätej Alžbety)

122134866.jpg

From 1:15

I rarely update anything on Lithuania, but here we go.

Starting tomorrow everybody is prohibited leaving the house unless they're wearing a mask. 

If you go out for a jog or a walk without a mask, you are prone to be fined.

For my city, no one is allowed to leave town during the Easter weekend.