website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Will the old committee ever give up?

3oRmlVA.jpg

As it has been reported earlier, a lot has been going on in the committee. After the coup where Italy took over as leaders after ousting Denmark and the Netherlads the former president, @Agger has been fighting to regain his position as the undispunted leader of the TISC-voting. Claiming that the Danish win after the coup was the perfect show of force, he doesn't seem to have given up.

Even now where Agger isn't an official participant giving @Wumo the official leadership of the Danish delegation, he seems to have been able to slip through security, which has been more important than ever due to the COVID-19 situation. During the last few days, he has been spotted knocking on the doors of delegations including former ally @heywoodu and several current committee members. Nothing has come out from the meetings between the Danish guest and the delegations, but something does feel a bit sketchy. Even more interestingly, the former leader hasn't really tried doing things secretly, as he put up a picture from the arena backstage area on his Instagram profile. Though it is impossible to see who he was meeting, it is very clear that something is going on.

File:Dr. Strangelove.png

Agger and his shady company 

We will be following the situation and report when we know more!

9 minutes ago, Dnl said:

08bw1C0.gif

:DEN DENMARK 12
:CAN CANADA 11
:USA UNITED STATES 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:HUN HUNGARY 9
:MLT MALTA 8
:SWE SWEDEN 7
:LTU LITHUANIA 6
:URU URUGUAY 5
:CRO CROATIA 4
:SVK SLOVAKIA 3
:IRL IRELAND 2
:TUN TUNISIA 1

These were the votes of Israel.

It's a pleasure to be part of this great Totallympics community!

Thank you all.

I'm intrigued with the similarities of our votes. 8 of my top 17 songs are in this top 12 and a Lithuania as well :p

And now to find something to do between 3 and 4 AM. I’m now nearing 18 hours without sleep. Not a big deal, but it will be tonight.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

As boring as "Shawn Mendes is winning TISC" sounds, at least he would be the first ever non-European winner. And I must say, for worldwide contest with 14 editions, we are kinda overdue for that. 

It could be worse, at least it's not Senorita.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

And now to find something to do between 3 and 4 AM. I’m now nearing 18 hours without sleep. Not a big deal, but it will be tonight.

Ah, my annual Le Mans 24 hours weekend :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!