website statistics

3x3 Basketball

Josh

3 hours ago, orangeman said:

Canada decided to lose this game. Never seen so many airballs, complete misses. Pathetic effort. 

Still up at 4am?

Canada defeat Germany 18-12 to advance to the final! Great defensive game from them, only giving up 3 fouls. Bosch had a mediocre game, and was bad at receiving passes, and Michelle Plouffe was 1/6, but luckily it didn’t matter because Katherine Plouffe and Paige Crozon were shooting lights out. 

2 hours ago, Josh said:

19-16 loss to Australia in the final. Again, way too sloppy. 

Well, there goes one of our gold medal favourites. I know they still have another shot to qualify, but if they couldn't even win this tournament I don't see them doing much in Paris. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, orangeman said:

Well, there goes one of our gold medal favourites. I know they still have another shot to qualify, but if they couldn't even win this tournament I don't see them doing much in Paris. 

I get that you’re disappointed, as am I, but to say they won’t do much at Paris after losing to Australia twice is ridiculous. Sure, Canada has been the dominant force in women’s 3x3 recently, and were the favourites in the final, but Australia’s squad is medal contending one, it wasn’t a forgone conclusion that they were going to win the match. 

Edited by Josh

3 hours ago, intoronto said:

Yea Australia is not unbeatable. Gotta go back to the drawing board here.

I think you mean Canada :p