website statistics

Athletics IAAF Diamond League 2019

Totallympics

Amazing new PB and NR for Krause. Normally she always hits another level at the season's highlight, if she does that again this time ...

I hope this won't be the last german national record for tonight.

Schwanitz a bit better than so far this season, but still far off her best, not too surprising considering that she has to handle training + studies + raising a child. I hope that she will be able to focus on training for Doha, then she still might hit 20 m there. Hussong was pretty disappointing, but i trust her coach that she will once again be at her best in Doha, although i don't see her beating the chinese girl. Przybylko once again with a subpar performance, but given how weak men's high jump is this year he could still win a medal with 2.30 m or so in Doha, although it doesn't see very likely right now.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Miller-Uibo :hyper: Tied 15th time in history, 5th fastest time this century

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So sad that SMU won't run the 200 m in Doha, would have been a safe gold for her, but RIP everyone else in the 400, she should go waaay below 49 seconds in Doha. DAS looks good for silver in the 200 m. When was the last time that the american women didn't win a medal in the 100 m, 200 m or 400 m?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, dareza said:

And she choose 400m for WC?

Yeah, Marita Koch is shaking of fear now :p 

Spoiler

Obviously she's not, just in case anyone would take it serious.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think China could be 2nd or 3rd in the medal table in Doha. They could medal in men's long jump, men's triple jump, men's 4 x 100 m relay, women's shot put, women's hammer throw, women's javelin throw and both women's race walking events, 4 golds seem possible for them.

Just now, heywoodu said:

Miller-Uibo :hyper: Tied 15th time in history, 5th fastest time this century

But she didn't beat Ottey's meeting record. ;) Also according to one of the Danish commentators, Ottey has apparently represented Slovakia. :facepalm:@hckosice

Edited by wumo26

Not a bad result for Hassan in her B-event.